Author Topic: CERAZETTE!! HELP PLEASE!  (Read 161 times)

Offline Ropopud

• View Profile
CERAZETTE!! HELP PLEASE!
« on: December 16, 2018, 12:21:34 PM »
I’m hoping someone can help me, I changed my pill to cerazette because since having children my periods have been so painful and heavy, I was on cerazette for ten years previously and never had a period but for some reason this time my periods haven’t stopped and they are really irregular.

My first one was normal, the second was about 14 days long, the third was 5 days and very light and this month... well, I’m on day 10 and it’s driving me mad. It’s very sporadic, I stopped bleeding for a day (funnily enough having sex seems to encourage bleeding) and every other tampon is basically clean, and every other is completely soaked.

Does anyone have any advice/words of encouragement/similar experience with this? I just want the bleeding to stop! ☹️

Offline Nicjane

• View Profile
Re: CERAZETTE!! HELP PLEASE!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 05:58:46 PM »
It can take 6 months for your periods to either stop or become more in a pattern on this pill, even if your experience before was for it to stop periods, it may not this time. However after 6 months it should ease it in to some sort of pattern for most. Unfortunately for others it can
Lead to you having unpredictable periods that can either last just a few days or go on for what feels like forever. My personal experience on this pill was to bleed nearly constantly....I think in the whole time I took it I had about 4 days where I didn’t bleed & gave up on it after 4months.