Poll

Am I pregnant

Yes
0 (0%)
No way
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closes: June 15, 2019, 01:14:10 PM

Author Topic: Teen pregnancy!  (Read 389 times)

Offline Shannon mee

• View Profile
Teen pregnancy!
« on: November 27, 2018, 01:14:10 PM »
 :oMe and my boyfriend had unprotected sex twice 4/6 days ago and I’m suppose to be due my period today and I haven’t got it and there’s no signs of me getting it. He didn’t cum both times atall due to certain reason but I’m still afraid I could still get pregnant. I need advice as I’m kind of freaking out as I’m only 17

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: Teen pregnancy!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 03:29:15 PM »
Unless you had late ovulation it is unlikely that you are pregnant.

Offline G123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 09:57:46 PM »
Well no you wouldn’t be, but you could be if you carry on the way you are. Use condoms or birth control whatever you can get your hands on.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 09:57:46 PM »

Offline Courtneyleighx.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 09:00:43 AM »
Even though this time you might not be pregnant, I just wanted to say that having sex even when your partner doesn’t ejaculate you can still get pregnant, this is something I just copied from google on pre-ejaculate - Can precum cause pregnancy?
Precum itself does not contain any sperm and can therefore not cause pregnancy on its own.
However, an earlier ejaculation (either from sex, masturbation, etc.) may leave some leftover sperm in the urethra. This sperm can get flushed out by precum (aka, the precum would then contain sperm), and together would have a chance to cause pregnancy.
Urinating can flush out any leftover sperm in the urethra. If people do this before having sex, then there should be no sperm in the urethra to be flushed out instead by the precum.
Can you contract an STI from precum?
Yes, you can contract an STI from precum.
The glands that produce precum can be subjected to bacterial and viral STIs and any precum that is produced has a risk of transmitting the STI.

Having sex without a condom weather your boyfriend ejaculates or not is just really silly especially if you’re worried about getting pregnant. You can get contraceptives that last for years so even if you don’t want to use or buy condoms for whatever reason there are plenty of options that you can use instead