Author Topic: Possible pregnancy/miscarriage?  (Read 175 times)

Offline LittleP1998

• View Profile
Possible pregnancy/miscarriage?
« on: January 12, 2019, 10:01:53 PM »
Okay so this is probably going to be TMI but i need help:

I have googled this but no one i have found had my situation. My fiancé and i had unprotected sex December 28-January 3 (he’s in the military and i was visiting him for Christmas and we had sex everyday) Now, we aren’t trying to conceive but we also aren’t trying not to conceive if that makes sense. He would start off with a condom and then take it off because he’d stop enjoying himself halfway through/condom ripped/just no condom at all. He pulls out long before he finished but we both are aware you can still get pregnant from pre-cum. Him and i are very open and we have discussed kids aren’t like priority right now but if it happens then we are ready (financially and emotionally) during the 28th and 29th i was in my fertile window. I was due to have my period January 14th. I started getting cramps and had brown discharge on the 9th, i was looking into it and got mixed responses of it could be implantation bleeding or luteal phase bleeding. The brown discharge happened the 9th and 10th. Yesterday (the 11th, three days out from my expected period) i had a MAJOR heavy flow, blood clots, super dark red/brown. I bled through 2-3  pads and a tampon. It was odd for me to get my period early because I’m pretty regular. Today, i had some bleeding but tonight i pulled out my tampon and there was very little blood. Did I have a very early miscarriage? I’m kind of thinking the sperm didn’t completely fertilize the egg and that’s why. I don’t have swollen breasts, I’m not tired, the brown discharge was accompanied by cramps and my back has been aching. Typically my boobs swell and are sore before my period. I break out pretty bad and i had none of that. I’m kinda wondering if i was pregnant but it was a chemical pregnancy. It’s just so early i wouldn’t even have been able to take a pregnancy test.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: Possible pregnancy/miscarriage?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 03:52:34 AM »
Unfortunately you will never know what it was.