Poll

am i pregnant

pregnant
high chance
low chance
not at all

Author Topic: prganacny scare???  (Read 314 times)

Offline charg

• View Profile
prganacny scare???
« on: January 15, 2019, 06:48:23 PM »
I am ususally regular but for the last couple of months i have been late. I do track my period.. I had protected sex with no breakage. I did this about 8 days before my expected period. I was almost 5 days late and today started what i believe is my period. However it is much lighter and darker. It is so much darker i’d say it is brown. Of course, googling this freaked me, out implantation bleeding? No cum could have got in me unless it came out of the condom and onto him then me. Is it possible i’m pregnant? I really don’t want to think I am but I need honest opinions.
According to this app I was not fertile or in ovulation.
My last period was Dec. 14 with what i believe to be a 28 day cycle. I had the protected sex on Jan. 5th.
Someone please respond? should my period be like this?

Offline charg

• View Profile
Re: prganacny scare???
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 11:54:46 PM »
i officially think i am 5 days late! i’m really not sure, and need advice.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 01:30:32 AM »
If you have been late for a few cycles each cycle it safe to assume that your cycles are changing. It sometimes happens. Chances of pregnancy are very slim since it was protected.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 01:30:32 AM »

Offline charg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 04:50:51 PM »
thank you for responding!!! Thank you for the reasusurance any thoughts on the brownish discharge it’s very light sometimes not even there? i’m very worried and have high anxiety,,

Offline charg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 04:52:03 PM »
If you have been late for a few cycles each cycle it safe to assume that your cycles are changing. It sometimes happens. Chances of pregnancy are very slim since it was protected.
thank you for responding!!! Thank you for the reasusurance any thoughts on the brownish discharge it’s very light sometimes not even there? i’m very worried and have high anxiety,,