Author Topic: Maybe cheating on me...?  (Read 583 times)

Offline AmsterRose

• View Profile
Maybe cheating on me...?
« on: January 17, 2019, 01:42:37 AM »
So, I have been with my boyfriend Eli for almost 4 months and my friend and I were talking and she told me something that her ex told her what Eli had said. Now I have health problems and we are meant to be seeing each other when I go for my heart surgery soon and idk what to do about what my friends are saying. They all have grown to like him until last night my friend 'Katey' told me that her ex said my boyfriend Eli was talking about other girls and thic girls and their asses. Not meaning me bc I'm skinny and I have problems but yeah and my friends just told me to break up with him bc he stopped talking to me I mean his charger doesn't work properly apparently so he never comes on. And I cried myself to sleep thinking he was cheating on me and plus what makes it harder is we are in a long distance relationship...... I don't know what to do..... I love him and we have history together last 4 years...... dated in the past and I've loved him all along......

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: Maybe cheating on me...?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 05:24:16 AM »
How trustworthy is the guy who said this? Because it could be a lie, but it could be true, too. The first step would be to confront your bf and see what he has to say about it. The charger thing is kinda weird to me. I think when you really want to talk to someone you find the way to do it: borrow a charger, plug your cellphone to a computer... but anyways, talk to him about it before actually breaking up and see what he has to say

Offline KappaCactus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 07:13:36 AM »
So people usually do try to get you to think your boyfriend is cheating. Usually you don’t need to listen to them if you absolutely trust your boyfriend, but if you and boyfriend have been having problems like trust issues then talk about it to him. And has your boyfriend even visited you before your surgery if not then that’s a problem

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 07:13:36 AM »

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 09:29:45 AM »
How trustworthy is the guy who said this? Because it could be a lie, but it could be true, too. The first step would be to confront your bf and see what he has to say about it. The charger thing is kinda weird to me. I think when you really want to talk to someone you find the way to do it: borrow a charger, plug your cellphone to a computer... but anyways, talk to him about it before actually breaking up and see what he has to say

Yeah the charger excuse is stupid. You need to confront him and talk it through.
Always glad to help!