0 (0%)
maybe leaning to yes (higher chance)
0 (0%)
maybe leaning to no (low chance)
0 (0%)
absolutely not
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: pregnant?? please help ladies  (Read 286 times)

Offline charg

• View Profile
pregnant?? please help ladies
« on: January 20, 2019, 02:26:40 AM »
okay guys, my period is normally 7 days. i normally have a cycle of 28 or so. it recently has been changing. my last period was dec 14th- on  had protected sex on january 5th with no breakage. at this time i wasn’t fertile or ovulatin according to this app. however i am 9 days late for my period. which is more than i have ever been. on the twelfth of this month i got some spotting which made me think i was starting y period. it has been on and off for the last id say 5 days. it isn’t enough for me to think it is my period, it also brown and pinkish. of course, googling this has freaked and stressed me out thinkin this is implantation bleeding. but i really want to believe this spotting is just signs of a late period. earlier today i got red blood. enough that made me think i got my period but it had gotten very light almost non existent, making me question if i really did or not? i really want to stop stressing and need help but can’t seek help from professionals. i also had plans of getting an at home test but stopped them when i got the red bleeding earlier. could it have jus died down? why wouldn’t my period be heavy if i have been late with just some spottage. i really don’t want to be pregnant, but honest opinions are asked for, and i would like as many as i can get, thanks girls!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: pregnant?? please help ladies
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 03:06:08 AM »
Anyone can speculate all they want but the only way to know is to take a test.