Author Topic: Advice on getting pregnant?  (Read 239 times)

Offline shrinkingviolet

• View Profile
Advice on getting pregnant?
« on: January 22, 2019, 04:59:01 AM »
Hi all! I'm trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage a while ago, so it's proving a bit harder. I'm currently using this app, and based on a recommendation from a friend I bought a Bellabeat Leaf health tracker to get info on my ovulation. Has anyone tried this tracker before? I think it's cool so far but I've only had it a week so I'm not sure yet, would love opinions if you had it!
Do you have any suggestions that might have worked for you? It can be products or just natural remedies, I'm open to anything!

Offline Courtneyleighx.

• View Profile
Re: Advice on getting pregnant?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 11:12:45 AM »
I’ve tried so many products, the basic ones like seven seas trying for a baby and pregnacare conception, these just worked as a multivitamin for me I just noticed my hair was shinier and and skin looked nicer etc. I did a lot of research into fertility and Wobenzym N, it’s quite hard to get a hold of but I found it on a website called Luckyvitamin.com Wobenzym N is a supplement that’s for joints but it works to repair scar tissue so when using it for fertility if you’ve had a miscarriage in the past or in my case used birth control that can cause scar tissue then it helps to repair that, I didn’t use it for too long so unfortunately didn’t fall pregnant while using it but it’s definitely worth looking up and even trying.
 I also found something online called FertilPrep, I didn’t use it long enough to see any results but all the reviews are good, this is what I just copied from there website: https://pregprep.com/product/fertilprep/ FertilPrep is an exclusive supplement with NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine). NAC thins cervical mucus, helping facilitate transport of sperm to egg. FertilPrep works to help optimize the quality of your cervical mucus to help facilitate conception, reduce free radical oxidation, and support natural fertility...
Hope this helps x