Author Topic: NAKED IN FRONT OF...  (Read 923 times)

Offline Freckles.777

• View Profile
NAKED IN FRONT OF...
« on: January 22, 2019, 04:46:05 PM »
So me and my mom and visiting my aunt, and next to my aunts house there is this spa that has a spa day where allll the women are naked and are minding thier own business doing there spa treatments. My mom really wanted to go, but im not very comfortable being naked in front of ANYONE not even my mom. And i told her that, but i could tell she was a little upset i didnt want to go. The real reason i think im not comfortable is because im 15 and i literally just went through this “change” if you know what i mean. I know its real fun there, but just thinking about being in front of my mom, aunt and literally everyone naked really makes me nervous and stressed. The only reason im having second thoughts abount not going is because im afraid im gonna hurt my moms and aunts feelings... what should i do?? Go or not go. Ive been asking that question for the past day. PLEASE HELP A SISTER OUT!!

Offline AddiBatti

• View Profile
Re: NAKED IN FRONT OF...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 07:40:26 PM »
I know how you feel I hate being naked in front of people too. I would tell your mom how you feel about this and maybe you can keep something on.

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 08:09:08 PM »
Maybe ask if you can wear a swimsuit? Or offer to do something else with them?

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 08:09:08 PM »

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 05:26:35 AM »
I can't be naked in front of anyone either! So I wouldn't go or I'd go and keep clothes on like the other girls said