Author Topic: Test or wait a few more days  (Read 189 times)

Offline Sweetlady81

• View Profile
Test or wait a few more days
« on: January 24, 2019, 03:32:07 PM »
So I found out last year that I had been misdiagnosed with PCOS for 12 years and also that my diagnosis for fibroids a few months earlier was also wrong. I was amazed to find that out but then questioned why I hadn’t conceived since we have been TTC for a number of years. I am 37. I found out that i don't ovulate regularly. Any way I have always had a regular 28 day cycle, give or take a day or two and on the rare occasion I have missed periods. I was due this month on 13th and started spotting on the 14th. It was barely noticeable but for the fact I was looking out for my period. This continued for 5 days and then stopped for 3 days. It started again yesterday and today I have had a bit more but still not what I would expect for my period. My breast are also sore and I’ve been getting dull cramps in my abdomen. Has this ever happened to anyone before. Should I take a pregnancy test or could this be my period? I am a little apprehensive about taking the test as I have been trying to put the baby thing behind me so a negative would be a bit of a downer. Should i wait a few more days? Any thoughts would be appreciated.