Author Topic: Day 3 and still no period  (Read 117 times)

Offline ChandlerBing

• View Profile
Day 3 and still no period
« on: January 30, 2019, 06:14:49 AM »
I had unprotected sex on my day of ovulation. I am on birth control but I’m kinda a day behind so I missed a pill a little while back and now I take yesterday’s pill today and today’s pill tomorrow etc. he pulled out and didn’t ejaculate inside of me so I was just wondering what my chances of getting pregnant were. Also if you have any tips to fix my pill issue please let me know

I posted this and no one replied so now I’m in my period week and we’ve had sex twice more since my last post and I’ve caught up on my pill so it’s on the right day now but I still haven’t gotten my period and usually I get it at the beginning of the week and it hasn’t come all I keep getting is regular discharge which I usually get more of right before it comes but not normally this far into the week so I’m getting a little worried. If someone could PLEASE answer because I don’t have anyone to talk to about it and I just want to know whether I should be concerned of possible pregnancy or if this is normal and I should be fine?

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: Day 3 and still no period
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 05:30:12 AM »
Hey! Sorry no one replied, personally I didn't know what to tell you, as I don't know much about BC pills.  But for this cycle, if you have taken them correctly then you had protected sex and shouldn't be concerned. I do recommend, if you don't feel comfortable enough using just the pill, that you and your partner use condoms as well.