Author Topic: My best friend his ex and me  (Read 157 times)

Offline Roxy14

• View Profile
My best friend his ex and me
« on: February 08, 2019, 05:17:37 AM »
So my best friend who is a guy broke up with his ex a few months ago. Through their relationship she never liked us hanging out and always got mad and stopped talking to him, when ever he saw me, which wasn’t often as he didn’t want to make her mad. However she she would see her guy friends and spend the night at their place some times. Now that they have broken up my best friend and I see each other more and she has found out and is still getting mad at him. She even drives past his house to see if I’m there and shows up at his work. My best friend and I never did anything whilst they were together, but recently one night when we were both drunk we got together and he told me he wanted me ect  now idk what to do. We have got together since then a few more times also. He tells me he doesn’t want to get back with his ex, but she wants him and does anything she can to find an excuse to see him and go over his house. He hasn’t told her that we got together and I don’t think he will. But now I’m not sure what I should do about it, the more we see each other and get together the stronger my feeling a become. He doesn’t know I like him, but should I tell him, or should I stop doing what we are doing? 

Offline Renegade27

• Reigning Bum Qween
    • View Profile
Re: My best friend his ex and me
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 07:11:55 AM »
I would say go with how you truly feel, like do you really see yourself in a relationship with him? From what I gather he’s still in communication with his ex and that could mean bad news. Generally with guys they move on physically first and emotionally last. I’d say hold back and evaluate whether you really like him as more than a friend because he might be givining vibes that he’s interested but guys aren’t the best with emotions and he could possibly be rebounding without realizing it. The ex in this case probably thought he would come crawling back but realized they were mistaken and now sees you as a threat. If you really like the guy you might need to sit down and talk out your feelings or confusion of where you stand. It’s awkward and cringey but communication gets you farther than waiting around to see if he or her do anything.
<3~(0w0)~<(QuQ)><3

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 05:31:40 AM »
Also, remember he was in an abusive relationship based on what you describe, so it can be tough for him to get out emotionally at first. Honesty is always the best option, especially since he's your bff. If he's not interested try and stop getting together physically as it could hurt you giving you false hopes. And support him as a friend, he needs help detaching from her.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 05:31:40 AM »