Author Topic: Unhappy relationship.  (Read 134 times)

Offline Lovelymeh

• View Profile
Unhappy relationship.
« on: February 15, 2019, 01:02:14 AM »
I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years which we live with each other since he bought us a new home. I have not been the person who I used to be and am mostly upset and unhappy. I don’t like being around him mainly because my 8 year old son is always arguing with him. I’ve reached my breaking point since this past weekend he decided to drink and tell me that he did not care about me or anyone expect for our 6month baby we have together. I’m unhappy in this relationship but don’t know how to move on or even if I should considering that I have 2 kids now and the youngest one is just a couple months old. Please help !!

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: Unhappy relationship.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 05:25:42 AM »
It seems you're both unhappy in the relationship, I think that you should try couple's therapy and ig it doesn't work you should break up. Therapy mostly because you have a child together, i think it's important to try every little option before a breakup when a couple has a kid. That is, of course, if he's not abusive in any way, in which case you should break up inmediately