Author Topic: Help I need advice!  (Read 318 times)

Offline BettySue

• View Profile
Help I need advice!
« on: February 22, 2019, 01:53:14 AM »
Okay, so one of my closest friends told me she had something she wanted to tell me, I’m all good with this and so I ask her what’s up.
She asks me to read an entry in her diary, so I do, and she’s written some things about her mood and emotions.
I give her a supporting hug.
Then I read that she likes a guy but she’s not gonna name him.
So of course I guess a name because she’s kinda hinted at who it was and also our friendship group has been speaking to a guy more frequently this year because he’s in our class.
I’m right.
It’s the guy from class and she says she thinks he likes her back because she keeps catching him looking at her and in an elective class they both do he told her a joke and when they both laughed and she looked up at him, he was red.
But here’s my problem, I’VE started developing for the same guy.
Oh and also, he’s the ex of a friend who doesn’t hang out with us anymore.
So, yeah that’s my problem

Offline Mi-Time

• The meaning of Life is that it ends.
    • View Profile
Re: Help I need advice!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 08:40:31 AM »
Heyy, I know it’s a little bit late, but if you still need advice I got some.
Your friend has already told you/shown you how she feels about this guy. Unless you said you liked him first, she has “dibs” if you want to say that. You should try to back up a little and sort through your feelings. Try to shut down any feelings for him. If they don’t go away, you should try to stop talking to him as much or hang around him as much. If they don’t stop after that then you should talk to your friend. Not the guy.
Emotions are tricky hun, I wish you the best and you can always message me if you need help :)
Best of Luck ω Life!