Author Topic: TTC  (Read 142 times)

Offline Mello123

• View Profile
TTC
« on: March 03, 2019, 10:53:58 PM »
So I’m ttc and I was on the bar for 2 yrs now I’ve heard a lot of different things and how long the affects take to stop working I had unprotected sex 2 days after removal with my partner and again a week later is there a high chance I could be. I haven’t done a test yet will be tomorrow but is that to early help !!!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 01:10:28 AM »
There is always a chance when have unprotected sex but in your case it’s too early to test. In terms of chances - healthy couples have 20% chance of conceiving each cycle with having sex at the right time.

Offline Mello123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 07:35:22 AM »
I really do want a baby but I don’t know my ovulation side of things as the bar made me bleed every 8 months and that was it will I have to wait till I know my cycle better or just continue on

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 07:35:22 AM »

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 11:39:45 AM »
Without knowing your cycle it’s hard to tell when you ovulate. It is also normal for it to take up to a year for cycles to become regular. And it is also normal for healthy couples to take up to a year to become pregnant. All you can do is watch out for egg white mucus which is fertile as it might indicate ovulation, have regular sec (every 2-3 days) and you could use ovulation kits to help find out when potentially ovulate. At this stage the digital ones won’t be any good so the cheap ones that show lines is best option. If your period is still missing take pregnancy test every couple of weeks.

Offline Mello123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 04:47:29 PM »
Well with the egg white stuff that’s been happening the last few days had sex again last night I’m really hoping for the best according to the app I’m meant to start my cycle today

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 01:36:50 AM »
It sounds like you might be ovulating any day now so don’t expect period for another 2 weeks. Like i said before the app will be wrong, especially this one it just takes random date based on nothing really. This app thinks my fertile window was for 20 days out of 32 which is just ridiculous. Also you just got off birthcontrol on which you had random bleeding which can continue for some time.

Offline Mello123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2019, 10:19:14 PM »
So I got another question now if I am and hoping to be pregnant what am I going to do about my pearcings cause I have both my nipples will I have to remove them sorry if it’s to personal

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 01:37:47 AM »
Honestly i don’t know. When you do get pregnant and see midwife/doctor you will have to ask them! I got belly pierced and i know i will have to replace it with rubber double the size when bump grows.