Author Topic: TTC  (Read 266 times)

Offline Mello123

• View Profile
TTC
« on: March 07, 2019, 04:40:29 PM »
Okay so I’m TTC and the past few days have been a up and down now I’ve have the bar removed 3 weeks ago the second day had unprotected sex then a few days later again then again about a week ago and last night now. I have been feeling like crap the last few days I’ve done a test but it came back negative should I wait longer the app says. I’m 2 days late

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 01:53:31 AM »
You are not late because it can take up to a year for cycles to regulate after birthcontrol. It has also been only 3w, you gotta have some patience. There literally can be hundred of reasons why you ar feeling crap - to name a few, it’s that time of a year when every one gets cold/ill, your body is trying to readjust from birthcontrol, stress, you obsessing and thinking about pregnancy that make “symptoms” just appear, if you have already ovulated, then progesterone is doing it’s job which gives symptoms which again can be pms or pregnancy related. Like in your previous posts I said that don’t trust an app for fertile window, especially this one as it doesn’t know. You can’t log here cervical mucus etc that helps with tracking ovulation. You could download ovia but to start with it wouldn’t know either as it just works on assumption first for general population and becomes more accurate as cycles go past and you log cervical mucus, opks, bbt measurements etc etc.