Author Topic: Those who are using the clearblue digital ovulation calculator  (Read 354 times)

Offline Danibeb

• View Profile
Hey ladies, we are trying to conceive for the second time, my son is 18 months old and the clear blue digital ovulation calculator was a godsend last time.
I just wanted to know if anyone expirnces lows and then a peak ? With no high ?
I do think I have a short fertile period as when I conceived my son I had a flashing smiley for only 2 days and then hit solid smiley with ovulation but this cycle I have gone from 3 days of no smileys low fertility, to just getting my peak today ! So confused, has anyone else experienced this ? Won’t havs time till tonight to try woh hubby so hope I havnt missed my ovulation

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: Those who are using the clearblue digital ovulation calculator
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 01:55:00 AM »
I used the clear blue advanced. I always had highs before peak but my cycles were long. It is quite normal to go from low to peak straight away but as long you had sex when you hit peak you are all good. You ovulate 12-48hrs after that peak so you definitely haven’t missed anything. You still are fertile for 5 days before ovulation it’s just that you can’t necessarily detect those days. I only had sex 2 days before peak and the day of peak and we conceived. We have had 3 pregnancies and were lucky to conceive straight away each time just weren’t lucky to keep first 2 pregnancies.