Author Topic: Are my hormones causing this?  (Read 289 times)

Offline Emilyajacson

• View Profile
Are my hormones causing this?
« on: March 25, 2019, 02:08:34 PM »
so... i started noticing that my body is changing suddenly (within a month or less) i noticed that my boobs and butt suddenly got fuller which is something i actually really dislike because it’s noticeable and i hate this... lots of people have noticed especially because -as I said- it happened in a very short period of time
PS: I’m 18 and I got my period when I was 12 and my body started to change years ago .. It just feels weird cause I thought I’ve already grown into the “feminine figure” so is it normal? ... it’s really upsetting sense it just seems like i gained weight even though I haven’t it’s making me feel self conscious sense I lost a lot of weight before and it took me years to be in this shape and then suddenly for no reason I’m starting to look overweight..

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: Are my hormones causing this?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 01:21:43 AM »
The devolepment of female body takes a lot longer and finishes a lot later than teenage years. Only now your body will start to become from girly to feminine and it’s something you should be proud of! As you grow up and have children your body will change even more.