Author Topic: Not ready? (Kinda long but plz respond)  (Read 438 times)

Offline XalexisX

• View Profile
Not ready? (Kinda long but plz respond)
« on: April 06, 2019, 11:23:24 PM »
Okay so I’m in college. I have been talking to this guy for about a month now. He goes to the same college as me and it’s a really small school. He messaged me first and at that time I was not interested at all. He initiated everything like messaging and then texting and then FaceTiming and then hanging out and then cuddling and everything like that. Good morning and good night texts. I started to grow immense feelings towards him the more we hung out. He would sneak cute pictures of me and I’d do the same with him. We were extremely flirty. All of a sudden he just told me has has commitment issues and isn’t quite over his one and only ex. We still hang out all the time and he knows about my feelings towards him. We haven’t even kissed so I know he isn’t using me for sex. We still talk constantly. I’m just confused on what I should do.

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: Not ready? (Kinda long but plz respond)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 06:40:40 AM »
He sounds like a nice guy for telling you that instead of trying to take advantage of you. I think you should try and be his friend, let him heal and try and help him while he moves on. Don't be his friend with the second intentions of dating him,  as that may make you give advices based on your feelings and you wanting to be with him, just stay friends and see what happens.That is, unless it hurts you too much, in which case I'd recommend you put some distance between you and explain to him that it hurts you to be just his friend and when your feelings calm down then go back and talk to him.