Author Topic: TTC any suggestions?  (Read 86 times)

Offline GiTi

• View Profile
TTC any suggestions?
« on: April 15, 2019, 07:12:19 AM »
I have been trying to conceive for over 2 years now and no luck. Doctors say i am perfectly healthy and so is my partner. I really want a family but its not working out. Any suggestions what might help?

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC any suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 08:06:33 AM »
Have the doctors done all the tests that could be done? Have you tried to go to different doctors for second opinion? When it’s unexplained infertility for such a long time couples normally get prescribed either iui or ivf. Sorry to hear it’s not happening.

Offline GiTi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 11:26:59 AM »
yes they have done everything they can. They said try for another 6 months and then come back to discuss further options for pregnancy. But i feel like i’m trying everything i can for such a long time and noone can find anything and i have to wait which i hate because thats wasting my time when they could be offering me something straight away. :(

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 11:26:59 AM »

Offline Dgp3017

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 01:05:56 PM »
Have they tried giving you anything for ovulation

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 01:15:27 PM »
Testing for everything they can doesn’t mean they have tested for everything they should. There is nothing you can really do naturally, just make sure eat healthy, excercise, take prenatals. Yor partner also needs to be healthy and can take various vitamins. Being relaxed as possible, do yoga and possibly accupuncture. Have you tracked your cycles with bbt?

Offline GiTi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 01:25:14 PM »
My ovulation is perfectly fine , they have tested me for that 3 months in a row to make sure its stable. As well as pharmacy ovulation tests and everything is fine. So thats my worry.
I have tried staying as healthy as possible and stressfree but every time i end up on my period i get worried to why i did not conceive once again. And yes i follow the app and i know exactly when my ovulation is going to be and my partner also tries his best. But i will consider yoga maybe that will help me relax even more thank you for that 

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 03:16:28 PM »
for my sister in law sister the reason why they couldn’t conceive was that hers and his microflora when had sex did not agree, it made environment too acidic and that just ruined all the chances. They started to use ttc friendly lube and that seemed to help. Just maybe another thing to consider if you haven’t already.

Offline GiTi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 10:54:25 AM »
I wish i could know what my problem is so that i could try fix it because not knowing what is the cause really is frustrating. But i will try give that lube a try hopefully it would work. Thank you so much really appreciate it  x

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 12:22:08 PM »
Sometimes taking a break or going on holiday helps. Hope it works out for you soon!

Offline GiTi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2019, 01:19:54 PM »
Thank you, will have to try my best. Thank you for your support