Author Topic: So lost right now  (Read 92 times)

Offline Mello123

• View Profile
So lost right now
« on: May 10, 2019, 10:03:47 PM »
Okay so I’ll try keep it short 2nd month TTC and well I’m 12 day late I had bloods done 9 days late  got results back and they were negative still no AF in sight when I wipe there’s a slight pinkish to it my smell has  heightened and my fav food now taste so bad to me is there still a chance I could be or am I out and AF will arrive soon. I’m honestly lost.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: So lost right now
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 12:58:20 AM »
It hasn’t been that long since you have come off your birthcontrol so your body is probably still regulating. It can take up to a year for body to regulate and cycles can be very irregular and because of that you technically might not even be late. The symptoms you are having now could easily be ovulation symptoms, progesterone symptoms that you get after ovulation, or sometimes we can be so desperate to want to be pregnant that our body just tricks us thinking that we might be pregnant. Since your body is regulating all you can do is stop stressing, have regular sex and take a test once a week. If you want to understand better your body start measuring your bbt.