Author Topic: 7 Weeks Pregnant - Light Pink Blood - Might be TMI  (Read 133 times)

Offline bstrongluv

• View Profile
7 Weeks Pregnant - Light Pink Blood - Might be TMI
« on: May 29, 2019, 08:18:14 PM »
This may be TMI 

I’m 7 weeks pregnant, my first OB apt is next week and I’m not sure if I should be going to the ER right now or if I’m just overreacting.
I just finished masturbating, I didn’t use anything to penetrate myself. All I did was clit simulation with my hand. After I had an orgasm, I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself and amongst it, there is light pink blood. Should I be worried about this or am I being very dramatic? My husband and I aren’t have sex for the sole purpose of me possibly bleeding and something happening to the baby this early and I figured I could masturbate no problem but I’m kind of freaking out that there is some blood. 

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: 7 Weeks Pregnant - Light Pink Blood - Might be TMI
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 11:42:12 PM »
Spotting can be common. Masturbation or sex can cause spotting too but it won’t cause miscarriage. You could go to ER but there will be nothing they will be able to do if it is beginning of mc. In fact, they probably couldn’t even tell you right now if that is what’s happening if you just spot. But at 7w you should be able to see a heartbeat.