Author Topic: relationship, depression, and loss of virginity  (Read 87 times)

Offline charg

• View Profile
relationship, depression, and loss of virginity
« on: June 13, 2019, 05:59:17 PM »
let me first say i have a really hard time talking to people about anything, but since this is anonymous i’m going to just say how i feel.. i might not even post but,, the beginning i was dating a guy for 8 months almost 9 and it was honestly great but i felt him slowly pulling away from me and he didn’t want to talk things like that, his friends made me insecure, i think he might even had been cheating on me.. anyway he was the person i lost my virginity too.. i don’t necessarily regret  it but i know now he was using me to lose his v card as well. anyway his friend or well a mutual friend of ours has taken my side completely and honestly he is a great friend to me and sweet and i can talk to him about the relationship,, well turns out he likes me. he doesn’t want a relationship though he just wanted me to know, i told him it was way too soon anyway, it has been almost 3 weeks since we broke up. anyway my x is posting on instagram about other girls and “pulling hoes” as he put it and so i unfollowed him. after i did that he made his account public and posted “that’s cool, i’ll unfollow too i thought we were cool” and my friend/the one with the crush on me said he’s just begging for my attention, he doesn’t care about me he’s just upset bc he’s not pulling girls like he thought he would things like that. i however, i don’t know i just feel so lonely and upset with myself. i’ve been depressed before to the point of self harm and i don’t want to go back to that or have a relapse,, but i feel like i can’t talk to my friend anymore because of how he feels about me, i don’t like him like that and i’ve told him but i don’t want him to think maybe somewhere in the future things will change, i don’t want to lead him on but i have no other friends to talk to and my family is a whole different topic. i just feel so alone. i don’t know,,

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: relationship, depression, and loss of virginity
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 05:42:54 AM »
It is a bit awkward but I think you just have to let things clear with him. He already said he doesn't want a relationship, so I think you should just talk to him and say sth like "I want to continue our friendship as always, jus know that nothing I do is about leading you on, you're just my friend". And that should do the trick. I had a similar situation with my best friend and it was a bit uncomfortable, but after a couple of weeks it all went back to normal!