Author Topic: TTC - any suggestion?  (Read 665 times)

Offline jenneep

• View Profile
TTC - any suggestion?
« on: October 08, 2019, 01:29:28 am »
Hello! :)
Almost a year ago, I found out I was pregnant. It was not planned, but nonetheless welcomed. I’ve always loved babies and have had baby fever for as long as I can remember. Shortly after finding out I was pregnant, I had a miscarriage. Since December of last year, my bf and I have been trying but have had no luck. Any suggestions or tips on what has helped or could help? I have yet to try the ovulation kit, which is my next go to. I’m scared the miscarriage may have messed up my cycle and has perhaps made it harder on my body to get pregnant... it’s been a disappointing 10 months and just can’t wait to finally get another positive test and hopefully welcome a baby in this upcoming 2020 year! Thanks in advanced for your suggestions/tips.

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: TTC - any suggestion?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 01:22:16 am »
Hello! So sorry for your miscarriage! What's your OBGYN opinion on this?

Offline jenneep

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 03:35:45 am »
It was tough, and still coping with it but I’ve come to accept it and it probably just wasn’t the right time. Staying hopeful :)
But she said if after a year or so of trying still haven’t been successful that’s when they would recommend looking into other options.

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 10:32:24 am »
I've never been TTC (yet) but I'm always reading the forum and usually the recommendation is to not stress too much about it. Just try to enjoy the process and have sex every couple of days. Although not stressing is not easy. It seems that usually the more stressed you are, the harder it is to concieve!
Obviously after a year of TTC then I'd go to your OBGYN and see what other methods are, but I hope you make it before that! :)

Offline jenneep

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 04:12:13 am »
Thank you. I just emailed my obgyn and I set an appointment with her for 12/10 but will continue trying for the time being.

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 11:59:42 pm »
Best of lucks!! :) lots of baby dust for you!!

Offline jenneep

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2019, 12:59:59 am »
Thank you!☺️