Author Topic: What should i do?  (Read 605 times)

Offline Randomisme

• View Profile
What should i do?
« on: July 05, 2011, 12:39:57 AM »
My best friend Is about 5 foot 1 and she's only 95 pounds!! She's freaking tiny and shes actually on a diet to lose weight because she wants to be skinnier.  It's really scaring me and I even told her at 13 you shouldn't lose weightbecause your thinning out but she won't stop. She isn't like a person who throws up their food or anything, but she doesn't eat for days!! What should I do? Her mom does not know about this.

Offline Beautifulsin

• View Profile
Re: What should i do?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 09:58:57 AM »
Ok that one is a touchy subject. My best friend is anerexic. She developed the disease (and it is a disease) while we were in highschool.  if she's not eating for days she could hurt herself. It's not safe by any means. You need to tell someone. As her friend it's important to be there for her without judging her. If you don't want to go to her parents go to counselor at your school. It's important that she get help. If you want to talk about it and need some more advice just message me and I will. Be more than willing to talk with you.

Offline Del

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 11:34:10 PM »
I feel like you need to tell her mom. I'm 17 and a few years ago my younger sister went through the same thing but we didn't notice it for a while. And by then it had gotten so bad that she almost ended up in the hospital. My mom says that she WISHES someone had told her if they had noticed any tiny thing wrong. Anorexia is not something to be taken lightly, and the more people you involve the better. My sister ended up going to a nutritionist and psychologist until she was healthy again. Your friend is battling a mental disease as well, and the more people you can involve to help her the more likely she'll be to get better before something bad happens. 

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 11:34:10 PM »