Author Topic: TTC HELP PLEASE!!!!!  (Read 759 times)

Offline MzFine210

• View Profile
TTC HELP PLEASE!!!!!
« on: January 01, 2012, 08:22:03 PM »
Ugh so I should be startin my period today I have started to cramp but I'm sad I don't wanna start I want a baby we have been trying over a year nowI'm starting to get scared that im not able to have children I'm only 20 shouldn't this v easy

Offline HaveAHappyPeriod

• View Profile
Re: TTC HELP PLEASE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 09:04:00 PM »
Reply From Me
         It's never easy. Think about the future. That baby will be crying and crying. No way to stop it but feeding it. So,think about it. Are you ready? Do you think you could this? Do you have the time? It will be a big choice in your life. If YOU think you are ready go ahead but be careful what you choose Hun.
                   •HAHP•

Offline MzFine210

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 09:48:56 PM »
Thanks but I am ready I really just need advice on the best ways to get prego

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 10:00:55 PM »
Hey Hun, from personal experience, the best ways is 1. Don't "try" just enjoy it, I know easier said than done  but definately works, 2. Maybe try prenatals, I took Elevit and hubby Menevit and that really helped, 3. After BD, don't go to the toilet straight away, turn on your side with knees to chest for a bit also works xxx

Offline MzFine210

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 10:14:28 PM »
Thanks I have the one a day but if that won't help where can I get those from?

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 11:13:58 PM »
You can get them from the chemist if in Australia or NZ Or on the Internet, www.Elevit.com.au xx

Offline MzFine210

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 10:59:04 PM »
I'm feeling so sad feeling like I can't have kids I want to go to the dr. And see if there I something wrong with me

Offline Lollie4557

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 11:25:54 PM »
Ugh so I should be startin my period today I have started to cramp but I'm sad I don't wanna start I want a baby we have been trying over a year nowI'm starting to get scared that im not able to have children I'm only 20 shouldn't this v easy
She is right best thing to do is not try the first time I was prego I wasn't trying to get prego and it happened in a matter of being with a guy for about 4-5 months and I was still young!! I ended up having a MC but I look back at it now and thank god for it bc I wasn't ready but now I'm settled with my soon to be hubby and we're both ready the other guy was in n out of jail so yeah lol but do miss being pregnant a lot!! Can't wait to get a BFP!! Hope this helps and don't give up hope just be as positive as possible and take prenatals they seem to keep me pretty happy lol

Offline MzFine210

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 11:45:45 PM »
Thanks it's really hard not to try when u really want it so bad u no but best to uan me an my man are gonna get married too even his parents have started asking me when am I gonna have a baby jus makes me so sad thinkin that I'll never have kids  but I'm gonna try an stay positive :)

Offline Lollie4557

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 11:49:21 PM »
We are n the same boat girlie :-) well I wish you luck and will keep my fingers crossed for the both of us :-)

Offline MzFine210

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 12:28:41 AM »
Me tooo