Author Topic: Guys are confusing ?  (Read 273 times)

Offline ?Meg?

• View Profile
Guys are confusing ?
« on: January 06, 2012, 01:42:21 am »
There is this guy that liked me before we went off on winter break and his friends kept talking to me about him. He'd wait for me when I switched class s and walk out of school with me unless I had a group of friends. Hedoesn't do any of that anymore and he stood next to me in the lunch line today and didn't say a word. I'm kinda shy around him which is weird because I'm usually not. And didn't say anything to him because he was with his friends. Does he not like me anymore or is he trying to be shy and try not to be as obsessed? (I might of liked him) sorry this was long :/

Offline Npgirls15

• View Profile
Re: Guys are confusing ?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 01:55:34 am »
I'd say do not think to much of it. If he likes you then you have nothing to worry about =) just keep being friendly and say hi wen you see him in the hallway. Ask him how is doing, but it's important to feel confidant because if u act nervous he might feel awkward.

Offline ?Meg?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 02:22:12 am »
Ok thanks I never thought of it that way. I don't say hi all the time because I don't want to make it seem like I really like him because I'm still thinking things through but tomorrow I will definitely say hi. Thank you!

Offline Npgirls15

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 02:28:17 am »
Your welcome =) just saying it once could get him excited to see you. As long as your not going to say it over and over again as if you were creeping in him u r good. Just once will get him thinking

Offline ?Meg?

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 12:51:59 pm »
Hahahaha ok I will try it