Author Topic: Period Diary  (Read 41952 times)

Offline forum_support

• Administrator
  • Find PD on Facebook too!
    • View Profile
Period Diary
« on: January 11, 2012, 09:32:08 AM »
We are proud to present the ultimate hit among women, the Period Diary. Get the best and most beautiful addition to your iPhone.

Period Diary is a unique “Period Mentor”, the most complete period and ovulation tracker.

From the creators of a series of hits at App Store, Nanobit software, here comes another fantastic product that will change the way you have been monitoring your health.
Monitor your menstrual symptoms, medications you take, notes, tests you use and more, the easy way.

This sophisticated and unique product makes your everyday life easier, and it is incredibly simple to use.  All you have to do is enter your basic data and information about your bodily characteristics, and the application will select the best formula for calculating your profile. The formulas that the application uses for precise menstrual cycle calculation are the Rhythm method (Knaus–Ogino method) and Standard Days Method Developed by Georgetown University's Institute for Reproductive Health.

Period Diary is a beautiful and very intuitive application for monitoring everything about your menstrual cycles; noting periods, making daily notes, irregular periods, noting symptoms such as headaches, cramps, moods and much more.

Period Diary is exactly what you expect from the best iPhone applications; abundance of functions, beautiful design, easy to use, and everything is available at one place.

Period diary is a highly stylized portable solution that every woman who appreciates her body simply must have. Find answers to your questions, read all you wanted to know about your symptoms and all you need to know about women's health at the Period Dairy forum. Link with women around the world, post topics and answer the posts.

Period Diary is an application you can fully adjust to your own needs. Choose among three “Fully- integrated themes”.
It will appear on your iPhone under a discrete name P.D.
A great help in watching and monitoring your menstrual cycles are beautiful graphs and reports you may e-mail to yourself.

An incredible feature that Period Diary brings is the synchronization with the Google calendar. From now on, with just one tap, transfer all data to the Google calendar and monitor your menstrual cycles online.

Offline Memmer

• View Profile
Re: Period Diary
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 05:17:08 AM »
Great app, love the forum; but I do have some technical questions:

How do I edit my profile? I can find it just fine, but the buttons are inactive so I can't change my age or picture ... What am I overlooking?

Also, I am on the verge of buying the pro version of period diary, but one issue remains: How do you delete a wheight or temperature entry? I entered a fake wheight and temp for two weeks ago to see how it worked and now I can't remove these entries. And I can't just correct them either as I don't know what I wheighed two weeks ago and certainly have no idea how warm I was internally :-)

If anyone should have the answer to one of these questions, I'd be very grateful. Thank you.

Offline Andi311

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 08:14:35 AM »
We are proud to present the ultimate hit among women, the Period Diary. Get the best and most beautiful addition to your iPhone.

Period Diary is a unique “Period Mentor”, the most complete period and ovulation tracker.

From the creators of a series of hits at App Store, Nanobit software, here comes another fantastic product that will change the way you have been monitoring your health.
Monitor your menstrual symptoms, medications you take, notes, tests you use and more, the easy way.

This sophisticated and unique product makes your everyday life easier, and it is incredibly simple to use.  All you have to do is enter your basic data and information about your bodily characteristics, and the application will select the best formula for calculating your profile. The formulas that the application uses for precise menstrual cycle calculation are the Rhythm method (Knaus–Ogino method) and Standard Days Method Developed by Georgetown University's Institute for Reproductive Health.

Period Diary is a beautiful and very intuitive application for monitoring everything about your menstrual cycles; noting periods, making daily notes, irregular periods, noting symptoms such as headaches, cramps, moods and much more.

Period Diary is exactly what you expect from the best iPhone applications; abundance of functions, beautiful design, easy to use, and everything is available at one place.

Period diary is a highly stylized portable solution that every woman who appreciates her body simply must have. Find answers to your questions, read all you wanted to know about your symptoms and all you need to know about women's health at the Period Dairy forum. Link with women around the world, post topics and answer the posts.

Period Diary is an application you can fully adjust to your own needs. Choose among three “Fully- integrated themes”.
It will appear on your iPhone under a discrete name P.D.
A great help in watching and monitoring your menstrual cycles are beautiful graphs and reports you may e-mail to yourself.

An incredible feature that Period Diary brings is the synchronization with the Google calendar. From now on, with just one tap, transfer all data to the Google calendar and monitor your menstrual cycles online.

Offline vishae

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 09:06:17 PM »
Also, I am on the verge of buying the pro version of period diary, but one issue remains: How do you delete a wheight or temperature entry? I entered a fake wheight and temp for two weeks ago to see how it worked and now I can't remove these entries. And I can't just correct them either as I don't know what I wheighed two weeks ago and certainly have no idea how warm I was internally :-)

I have the same issue.

Also I'm not seeing the first welcome page properly. It just says, "Welcome Text Key", and the help guides aren't displaying properly either. It would have the transparent overlay with the arrows, but with no help text.

I'm not sure I want to buy an app that is buggy.

Offline Kellyn1604

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 10:00:47 AM »
In addition to our login name our age also needs to be displayed. There people giving sex advice to everyone and some of them are probably under the age of consent. Little girls should not be on here trying to learn how to preform masterbation or other sex acts. Please change it so that our age appears with our login in name.

Offline Leggz94

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 08:53:38 PM »
In addition to our login name our age also needs to be displayed. There people giving s** advice to everyone and some of them are probably under the age of consent. Little girls should not be on here trying to learn how to preform masterbation or other s** acts. Please change it so that our age appears with our login in name.

Offline Hamishisacat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 01:35:36 AM »
I am having trouble logging more than 12 past periods in the period log.  So I assuming the free version of pd limits the period log to 12 months. Can anyone tell me if the pro version allows one to record more than 12 months periods?  personally I don't need the paid pro version but if it allows more than 12 past periods I would go for it.  Thanks everyone xoxo

Offline DogGirl_98

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 09:43:18 PM »
Luv the app, thanks for everything!!!

Offline itsmidnitecinderella

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 06:42:40 PM »
I have Pro and my calendar is not aligned properly.  I have to tap on Monday to add an intimate heart or notes for Tuesday. Also, the ovulation flower said Monday, so Hubby and I had sex (5 months trying but no luck) and then when I went in just after midnight (making it Tuesday) it said in the scrolling message that Tuesday was my ovulation day! It's really irritating me because I am trying very hard to keep accurate records as I previously had severe periods and am now trying to get pregnant...how do I fix this bug?

Offline Lala18th

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 08:03:02 PM »
I love this app do much it is si discreet and so great to keep my period logs i would be lost without it love it. I would highly recommend this app :)

Offline Julia:)

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 04:13:26 AM »
How can I cancel my profil?

Offline Amy342012

• View Profile

I have the same issue.

Also I'm not seeing the first welcome page properly. It just says, "Welcome Text Key", and the help guides aren't displaying properly either. It would have the transparent overlay with the arrows, but with no help text.

I'm not sure I want to buy an app that is buggy.

Offline MrsNrw

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 01:11:12 AM »
Hello ,

I am having a Problem with the Pin Code. I lost it and so i have to create a New Profile. Is there an Option to reset the Pin or Something like that ?  Tanks for respond

Offline Mtreadwell13

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2012, 01:13:12 PM »
I am having trouble logging more than 12 past periods in the period log.  So I assuming the free version of pd limits the period log to 12 months. Can anyone tell me if the pro version allows one to record more than 12 months periods?  personally I don't need the paid pro version but if it allows more than 12 past periods I would go for it.  Thanks everyone xoxo

I have the paid pro and you can deffinetly log more then a year. Getting the paid version is totally worth it

Offline Ajsunny1

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 10:27:25 AM »
I had my period young and this forum doesn't talk very much about periods more about _ _ _ the three letter word can you star out words for people under 13/ 14 I think it's helpful for girls