Author Topic: Period Diary  (Read 41899 times)

Offline Gurkin48

• View Profile
Re: Period Diary
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 05:46:18 AM »
I think that PD should come out with more themes, especially if you have the payed version

Offline XxbrixX

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2012, 10:23:57 PM »
I'm having the same problem, when I look at the main screen in the cloud it says it's a regular day but when I go into the calender it has the fertile flowers on that exact same day and vice versa when there's no fertile flowers it says on the main screen I'm fertile.. . I'm trying to concieve again as I lost my first baby at 3months pregnant at the start of this year!!

Offline Ivy.p

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 04:31:02 PM »
I had my period young and this forum doesn't talk very much about periods more about _ _ _ the three letter word can you star out words for people under 13/ 14 I think it's helpful for girls

Offline Zenkashi

• View Profile
Hoping for tech support
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2012, 01:29:03 PM »
I have the pro version of pd but I can't seem to be able to double tap into any part of the calendar. I had this issue with the free version as well. Please remedy?

Offline Helenkido

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2012, 03:24:42 PM »

I am having trouble logging more than 12 past periods in the period log.  So I assuming the free version of pd limits the period log to 12 months. Can anyone tell me if the pro version allows one to record more than 12 months periods?  personally I don't need the paid pro version but if it allows more than 12 past periods I would go for it.  Thanks everyone xoxo

I have the paid pro and you can deffinetly log more then a year. Getting the paid version is totally worth it
.                                                                                                                                 I just bought the pro version but still can't note more than the 12 past periods. What am I doing wrong????      Thanks in advNce

Offline Mtreadwell13

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2012, 03:04:14 PM »

I am having trouble logging more than 12 past periods in the period log.  So I assuming the free version of pd limits the period log to 12 months. Can anyone tell me if the pro version allows one to record more than 12 months periods?  personally I don't need the paid pro version but if it allows more than 12 past periods I would go for it.  Thanks everyone xoxo

I have the paid pro and you can deffinetly log more then a year. Getting the paid version is totally worth it
.                                                                                                                                 I just bought the pro version but still can't note more than the 12 past periods. What am I doing wrong????      Thanks in advNce

When you go into the period log petal it only shows you the first 12. But if you go into the charts petal you can search through all of your past periods

Offline Annabobbleuk

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 03:04:11 PM »
I've just bought the pro version and was hoping to migrate with the free version I've already got but it takes me to migrate on the free version and tells me to buy the new one (which I already have) then does nothing! I now feel like I've wasted money buying the pro version :(

Offline RunningIris

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 03:38:16 PM »
hmm that's weird I wonder why that happened cause I have the pro version too and I use to have the free version but then I deleted that and I da sied to use the pro

Offline Loud-n-Crazy;)

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2012, 01:19:07 AM »
Hi:) I'm new:)

Offline Karmen444

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2012, 12:21:18 PM »
Love this app ...AMAZING work !

Offline Phoenix1227

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2012, 09:42:19 PM »
Is there any way I can see my info from the app online?

Offline TyraUD

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2012, 09:04:20 AM »
Good day All

I am so happy that I doin this app, I enjoy reading all the stories bcaz I can relate. I suffer from Premature Ovarian Failure (POF). So I don't get regular periods. I am now on prenatal pills to try and raise my estrogen levels. But I will love to hear from others with the same problem. 

Offline Meow4599

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 11:58:42 AM »
I just had one question... I know it says the little flowers mean ovulating, but I wanted to know what the difference between the pink flowers and the yellow ish flowers is.

Offline Masita

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2012, 03:48:29 PM »
Can anyone tell me how to edit the period length in this Period Diary Apps? The default one is 28days, mine is 30-31days, the default setting makes my prediction incorrect. Thank you. May please inbox me.

Offline Mrs.S

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2012, 02:47:38 PM »
Great app, love the forum; but I do have some technical questions:

How do I edit my profile? I can find it just fine, but the buttons are inactive so I can't change my age or picture ... What am I overlooking?

Also, I am on the verge of buying the pro version of period diary, but one issue remains: How do you delete a wheight or temperature entry? I entered a fake wheight and temp for two weeks ago to see how it worked and now I can't remove these entries. And I can't just correct them either as I don't know what I wheighed two weeks ago and certainly have no idea how warm I was internally :-)

If anyone should have the answer to one of these questions, I'd be very grateful. Thank you.

No one could advise how to change your profile info? The forum section is so cumbersome that I don't even bother most of the time. How can I see if there have been any comments after mine in a thread? And why does the back button take me to page 1 of the forum, not just back to whichever page I was last viewing?