Author Topic: Period Diary  (Read 40624 times)

Offline Marwaritta

• View Profile
Re: Period Diary
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2012, 02:44:59 AM »
This app is very nice and helpful i liked it so much !!

Offline Sutefi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2012, 04:31:25 PM »
Hi I am Stephanie. I was wondering if there is a max number of period history I can input?

Offline Mtreadwell13

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 08:18:09 PM »
Hi I am Stephanie. I was wondering if there is a max number of period history I can input?

To my knowledge there is no limit on how many periods you can input. But when you go under the period log it will only show the first 12 periods. Not the most recent ones

Offline IZZY13x

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2012, 06:17:52 PM »
Can someone please tell me how to close topics and/or delete existing profile and make a new one? Thx great app btw i am never caught not prepared when i have my period!

Offline Ycart2012

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2012, 11:23:16 AM »

We are proud to present the ultimate hit among women, the Period Diary. Get the best and most beautiful addition to your iPhone.

Period Diary is a unique “Period Mentor”, the most complete period and ovulation tracker.

From the creators of a series of hits at App Store, Nanobit software, here comes another fantastic product that will change the way you have been monitoring your health.
Monitor your menstrual symptoms, medications you take, notes, tests you use and more, the easy way.

This sophisticated and unique product makes your everyday life easier, and it is incredibly simple to use.  All you have to do is enter your basic data and information about your bodily characteristics, and the application will select the best formula for calculating your profile. The formulas that the application uses for precise menstrual cycle calculation are the Rhythm method (Knaus–Ogino method) and Standard Days Method Developed by Georgetown University's Institute for Reproductive Health.

Period Diary is a beautiful and very intuitive application for monitoring everything about your menstrual cycles; noting periods, making daily notes, irregular periods, noting symptoms such as headaches, cramps, moods and much more.

Period Diary is exactly what you expect from the best iPhone applications; abundance of functions, beautiful design, easy to use, and everything is available at one place.

Period diary is a highly stylized portable solution that every woman who appreciates her body simply must have. Find answers to your questions, read all you wanted to know about your symptoms and all you need to know about women's health at the Period Dairy forum. Link with women around the world, post topics and answer the posts.

Period Diary is an application you can fully adjust to your own needs. Choose among three “Fully- integrated themes”.
It will appear on your iPhone under a discrete name P.D.
A great help in watching and monitoring your menstrual cycles are beautiful graphs and reports you may e-mail to yourself.

An incredible feature that Period Diary brings is the synchronization with the Google calendar. From now on, with just one tap, transfer all data to the Google calendar and monitor your menstrual cycles online.

Can and how do you manually enter an ovulation date? I used a kit and the actual ovulation date differs from PD prediction

Offline Shellybelles

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2012, 09:53:02 PM »
Disappointed in the Pro version. I upgraded because I thought it would allow me to keep track of more than 12 cycles, but it still won't allow me to add my latest cycle - just keeps making the previous cycle longer. Waste of money, so far. No decent instructions to help get around this, either.

Offline Mtreadwell13

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2013, 08:10:24 AM »
Can and how do you manually enter an ovulation date? I used a kit and the actual ovulation date differs from PD prediction
[/quote]

Under settings is where you can change it in "default lengths & notifications"

Offline Mtreadwell13

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2013, 08:13:23 AM »
Disappointed in the Pro version. I upgraded because I thought it would allow me to keep track of more than 12 cycles, but it still won't allow me to add my latest cycle - just keeps making the previous cycle longer. Waste of money, so far. No decent instructions to help get around this, either.

Sorry it's not working for you. Have you tried deleting one or two of the first periods logged? It might help. And it should let log more then 12 periods but the period log only displays the first 12 so none of the more recent periods. I hope it works out for you.

Offline HeyJustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2013, 05:16:17 PM »
Hii I really like this app but when I search something it takes me back to  the topic. I wish I would give me the option it go back to what I recently searched. Do this irritate any of you. Really needs to update. I would definitely give 10 stars if u did:)

Offline TMSescritura

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2013, 11:24:56 AM »
I am having trouble logging more than 12 past periods in the period log.  So I assuming the free version of pd limits the period log to 12 months. Can anyone tell me if the pro version allows one to record more than 12 months periods?  personally I don't need the paid pro version but if it allows more than 12 past periods I would go for it.  Thanks everyone xoxo

I have the paid pro and you can deffinetly log more then a year. Getting the paid version is totally worth it

I too have the pro. It Does Not take even one years worth of information. I started in February 2012 & it won't go past December of that year. I'm looking to switch to another program. Hopefully, it will work former than 10 months!

Offline 2cute4u:)

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2013, 03:18:21 PM »
:O

Offline L1nn1e

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2013, 10:10:09 PM »
And still, no one has answered the question of how to edit the profiles? This is retarded. The only reason I still have this app is for the forums

Offline Aislying99

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2013, 12:36:51 PM »
And still, no one has answered the question of how to edit the profiles?

I would also like to know how to edit my profile. I can see it but idk how to edit age or profile pic =/

Offline Nikkidlr12

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2013, 06:01:40 AM »
I have the free version and I'm about to have this app for a year now. My calendar keeps saying that I'm fertile everyday, even right before my period. My fertility length is set, so I'm just wondering if this is what y'all are experiencing too when you can't log more than 12 periods.

Offline OrganicA

• View Profile
Replying to a message or forum
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2013, 04:58:02 PM »
Sorry this is really embarrassing I've just got no clue how to reply or add my own post at the moment I've just been quoting and deleting the text space. Help would be appreciated thanks