Author Topic: Period Diary  (Read 41263 times)

Offline Balletsis

• View Profile
Re: Period Diary
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2015, 04:51:36 AM »
Does anyone know how to take back all my data? I got another iPad and i lost all of my datas. Need a help asap

Offline Mom72

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2015, 06:40:34 PM »
I am 43 and have had my family. I signed on to the diary to keep better track of my period. As of recent my periods don't last as long and now I got my period twice in 1month.

Offline Glamorous girl

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2015, 04:18:13 AM »
How do I tell my step mom about my periods she is not at all concerned about me I do not have a sis also what do I do

Offline Mocachocaoxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2015, 05:08:51 PM »
Hey period diary forum! I have had my periods for about a year and I'm 12, on the 'just for teens' section there is nothing really except from s•x and there a lot of trolls, very adult humour for a teen section, I recently posted looking for advice and I got 4 pages of insults and name calling and I have never been more upset because of the name I have been called, I look at this forum for advice and I'm not getting any of it, i know that you can't really manage everything but please if u could sort out these trollers, there was somebody on the other day about her 12 belly buttons and how breastfeeding turns her on lol, too many trolls and the language is discraceful on this forum too

Offline Rama14

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2016, 02:14:17 PM »
Is there anyways to reset your period diary to how it was before? I have used this for a few months but I had to reset my phone completely so i lost everything is there a way to get all my old information back and set it on my my pd again?

Offline sabinevaya

• View Profile
Period and the pill and tracking
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2016, 07:10:52 AM »
hiya I'm new.. It wants me to add my last period.. I have a problem. 1) I don't remember my last period and 2) I've been useless with my pill that I've lost count of when I started this new pAck. Should I stop taking it and wait for a period or should I keep taking it till its run out and wait for my period? I'm not trying to conceive I have just been useless and stressed! Hope this app is as good as the reviews!

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2016, 08:27:12 AM »
Don't stop taking it !!! Just keep taking and wait for your bleed

Offline Autumnnnn0333

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2016, 06:57:25 PM »
How do I even post a question???

Offline frisbee_girl

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2016, 09:05:35 PM »
Go to the board you want the question to be in. Then tap the icon in the top left of your screen and and choose new topic. From there you can ask your question and title your new topic. Hope this helped.

Offline wendy038

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2016, 08:02:25 PM »
My period was suppose to be on April 5th and it came on April 2nd but 2 hours after me and my boyfriend had like a 5 minute sex but he didn't cum ( we didnt have a lot of time since we are 16 and my mom left for 10 minutes) could I be pregnant? I'm really confused

Offline Applekrispy

• View Profile
I am 6 days late for my period
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2016, 02:21:27 PM »
Hi I am a newbie here. I don't know how to put a new post.  So I am writing here. Please don't be mad.

I am 6 days late for my period but urine pregnancy test said "negative". I am dying to be pregnant. Idk what to do. I don't want to take another test coz it breaks my heart everytime I see "negative".

Offline Scaryfreakout33

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2016, 09:50:49 PM »
HOW DO I MAKE A POST?! It's been bothering me for a while, and I need to know!

Offline MrsKatieMellor

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2016, 03:34:05 AM »
How do I delete a day that I accidentally put my period on that was a mistake?

Offline Melswallow

• View Profile
Re: Posting a subject on forum
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2016, 01:30:02 PM »
Hi love this app not used it for long and wished I had found it sooner. I have registered on here but can someone please tell me how do you start a discussion on the forum as I am after some advice

Offline Mimi2690

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2016, 12:16:45 PM »