Author Topic: Acne problem  (Read 20413 times)

Offline some_one_Sweet

• View Profile
Acne problem
« on: January 12, 2012, 09:19:09 AM »
Hi
I have an acne problem i have no pimples on my face but only on my forehead can u plz give me a name of something I can use or what can I do
Thx

Offline TeenGirlx

• View Profile
Re: Ance problem
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 09:24:32 AM »
Ugh I HATE acne! I use "NatioYOUNG"  I don't have big spots but little tiny bubble kinda pimples...the ones that are really bad to squeeze. This works soo well and makes them very manageable and quite unnoticeable! Also clearasil cleanser has little grains in to really scrub the stuff off. I often use both natio and clearasil or just one.

I have a question. Does anyone have little pimples on their upper arm? I do and I use a body exfoliator but are ther an tricks to getting them off quicker? Or more effectively? X

Offline Swiftie_squirrel13

• View Profile
Re: Acne problem
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 05:27:01 PM »
I am 13, an I have had acne problems since I was 8. I use ProActiv, and it is the bomb! It works amazing, and it is just flat out awesome! I use there 3 step system (which is the cleanser, toner, and repairing lotion), and then I also use their oil free moisturizer, and their oil control cream, their body wash, their refining mask, and their oil blotters. Yeah, I LOVE my ProActiv products!!! :)

Offline Yummypotatoes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 06:05:34 PM »
I've had acne now for nearly 4 years I hate it an it really gets me down and makes me feel like I'm disgusting!! I've been to the doctors and started seeing a dermatologist but even there treatment doesn't work wonders I've cut out fatty foods as well but I'm gonna try that pro activ stuff you mentioned, does it work better to use all of them products together? Thanks xx

Offline vaultgirl2012

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 09:19:28 PM »
I had really bad acne and went to the dermatologist and was put on a lot of creams and stuff. I was eventually put on acutane and I don't recommend it unless its your last resort but the one thing my dr told me was to change my makeup. If you use a foundation try to use a mineral foundation because now that I use it and I'm off the medication my acne is a lot better.

Offline P.D_Doctor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 10:27:43 PM »

Hi
I have an acne problem i have no pimples on my face but only on my forehead can u plz give me a name of something I can use or what can I do
Thx
Hello,
A lot of the suggested brands above should never be used on a young face, including proactive, it is the worst thing to buy on the market. First of all a would change from your foundation to a tinted moisturizer. For a cleanser and toner I would recommend Clarins as it is soft on young skin but does the job. You can also buy there moisturizer or any well known brands moisturizer. Hope this helped.

Yours sincerely P.D doctor

Offline Dancerluv

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 11:26:27 PM »
A last resort that is almost certain to work is medication that regulates ur hormones (hormones usually cause teenage acne) that should stop ur skin from over producing oil just ask ur GP 4 it

Offline some_one_Sweet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 05:17:31 PM »
Thank u soo much u helped alot

Offline Dancerluv

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2012, 07:46:31 PM »
U can also get good facial stuff from the body shop

Offline Softballbabe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 09:03:13 PM »
Hey, I'm 14 almost 15 and I have had acne since I was about 10 and I have literally tried everything for acne and someone told me about cervea and it's a face wash and there's a lotion and I use them both and my acne has got a lot better since I've used it and I had acne all over my face. I think you should try it you can get it at any drug store or grocery store and another thing you can do for it on your forehead is keep your hair away from your face

Offline Bethy_xx

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 10:17:03 PM »
I hav really bad acne and iv tried EVERYTHING. Nothing works for me. Pls help by inboxing me some tips. Thx

Offline TeenGirlx

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2012, 09:31:05 AM »
Replying to the PD Doctor... I use natio YOUNG for YOUNG (teen) skin so I hope that's good? X

Offline bbilawski

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2012, 08:50:55 PM »
im 12 almost 13 and i have had acne for a couple of years now and i have tried everything to clear it up. i wanted proactive but my mom wouldnt get it for me cuz she said it causes cancer. any suggestions?

Offline Skater-chic-Brianna

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2012, 01:39:28 AM »
I use Cetaphil

Offline Kitkat86

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2012, 12:24:27 PM »
For TeenGirlx - for upper arms, I get this too, little pimples. They can go away really quickly though if you use a good scrub every day in the shower & really focus on those areas, then follow up with either a good body moisturiser or baby oil is sometimes good :)