Author Topic: Acne problem  (Read 20845 times)

Offline Lohan

• View Profile
Re: Acne problem
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2012, 04:52:17 AM »
Hey, I have acne since I was 11 now 12 and I'm currently using Benzac Ac 2.5 it works REALLY WELL! I nearly have clear skin! =D! But make sure you have a good moisteriser (like clinique) and use it BEFORE your skin gets dry and you'll be A-ok! Trust me it works! Xx

Offline Balletjazzdancer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012, 05:35:10 AM »
The pimples on your forehead is called sweat pimples you just need to wash your face with anything you got (don't wash your face with soap drys out you skin) make sure you have cleanser, toner and moisturizer and I use IQ: Natural best one I have ever used

Offline Gymgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2012, 11:18:37 AM »
I have really bad acne on my back :/ and nothing helps it and my back just has scars all over it how do you get rid of acne scares

Offline some_one_Sweet

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2012, 03:28:31 PM »
Um....does anyone use neutrogena I started using it for about a week and a Half does any one recommend it
And thx for all your help girls it means alot

Offline Kitkat86

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2012, 04:04:17 PM »
I used to use neutrogena products for my acne. It's pretty good :) I used the facial scrub, a shower gel & if I remember right they did a clear lotion which was quite astringent, was really good for clearing up the skin.

Offline smt0311

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2012, 07:45:52 PM »
I used to use neutrogena products for my acne. It's pretty good :) I used the facial scrub, a shower gel & if I remember right they did a clear lotion which was quite astringent, was really good for clearing up the skin.

I swear by the gel cleanser. I love it. Ive used many products and have never had fast effective results like neutragena provides.

Offline TeenGirlx

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2012, 09:04:28 PM »
For TeenGirlx - for upper arms, I get this too, little pimples. They can go away really quickly though if you use a good scrub every day in the shower & really focus on those areas, then follow up with either a good body moisturiser or baby oil is sometimes good :)

Thanx. I have been using an exfoliating body scrub in the shower (4 times a week) and then a body moisturising soap thing. When I'm not in the shower I use the exfoliating scrub and wash off with warm water, then follow with a normal oil free body moisturiser. Is that good? I don't do it every day so it's not too harsh on the  skin on my arms. More like 5/6 out of 7. is that okay? Thanks 

Offline Kitkat86

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 04:26:04 AM »
Sounds like you are doing everything right :) I know bad skin can be really frustrating - but if it helps, it won't last for ever! It's a total pain when you're at school n stuff but on some days you will have break outs for no reason, &  you kinda just have to wait it out! All you can do is after your skin as best you can, & drink loads of water & eat lots of fresh fruit & veg :)

Offline TeenGirlx

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 05:09:55 AM »
Thanx kitkat!! xx
Ps ily ur name lol! :D

Offline Azza1396

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 11:41:44 PM »
Okay so I've had acne since year 4 and I've been teased all my life. I started on doxycycline and it works really well! If you have any problems with facial washes not working, go to the doctors and ask to be put on doxycycline :)

Offline Tweetygirl

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2012, 08:50:52 PM »

I am 13, an I have had acne problems since I was 8. I use ProActiv, and it is the bomb! It works amazing, and it is just flat out awesome! I use there 3 step system (which is the cleanser, toner, and repairing lotion), and then I also use their oil free moisturizer, and their oil control cream, their body wash, their refining mask, and their oil blotters. Yeah, I LOVE my ProActiv products!!! :)
I agree proactive works greats. I don't use it anymore but when I was young I did and help clear up my acne.

Offline Kailee8657378

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2012, 11:57:53 AM »
Me and my mom are really close sounds embarassing but if u knew my mon u would undertand. So one day she bought a facial mask that they sell and cvs its in a little pouch and it really works. It uses natural inrediants and it leaves ur fave soo smooth. Well ok so me and my mom got 2 different ones the one that really worked was the one that a bluish greenish color so u should really try that ;)

Offline JerseyGirl7

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2012, 02:13:38 AM »
Hi! I'm 13 and I don't have horrible acne but I still get pimples once in a while. I use Clean & Clear. It works great. Especially if you have oily skin like I do.

Offline Finish

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2012, 10:37:29 PM »
I have the same problem and one thing is when I swim it really dries mine out and itll clear up faster. Oh and one night my mom suggested maybe I try putting Cortizone on my face, and it helped alot as well(:

Offline Tamikaily

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2012, 12:34:56 PM »
I use goats milk soap. It gets rid of all my acne in only a few days. I use it all the time it works perfectly. You can get it at a health shop. I would also recommend nutrimetics moisturizer. It works really well. But you have to go online to by it. The website is called www.nutrimetics.com