Author Topic: Acne problem  (Read 21098 times)

Offline Nikki97

• View Profile
Re: Acne problem
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2012, 01:39:04 AM »
Im going to ask my doctor if i can start using birthcontrol cuz i heard that clears acne but i also hears it makes u fatter :/

Offline Justmariah7898

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2012, 06:44:09 AM »
Okay so I've had acne since year 4 and I've been teased all my life. I started on doxycycline and it works really well! If you have any problems with facial washes not working, go to the doctors and ask to be put on doxycycline :)

I do not recommend doxycycline. This medication works but has many side effects such as mood swings vommiting chronic headaches and hugely increased sun sensitivity( u burn in like ten minutes in direct sunlight)

Offline ms.me

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2012, 09:05:33 PM »
Cetaphil is amazing and works wonders... Use overnight but slaber a bunch on so it can hydrate over night! Also I use the clairsonic Mia 2 made for teens!!!

Xoxo,
Ms. Me

PS: noevir has amazing products and isn't oily or anything!

Offline Heidibubbless

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 07:20:34 PM »
U can use brewer yeast apply to ur face its like magic or lemon juice it eats the pimples

Offline Purple lady

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2012, 12:15:13 AM »
Well what I use that works is three easy steps. 1. Scrub your face with warm Ayer and soap that is ok to use on your face. 2. Apply  proactiv solution repairing lotion to affected area. 3. Apply noxzema triple clean anti-blemish pads over  proactiv . Do this and it will scare those blemishes away. It works for me.       :) ;) GOOD LUCK!                  Purple lady

Offline Gabrielle s

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2012, 05:46:36 AM »
Does proactive really work and I also have a really bad acne problem

I have a question does anyone have acne on there back and chest or in there hair? Please let me know cuz I wanna see if that's really wowed

Offline Stephiemalk

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2012, 06:43:20 AM »
Okay!
If you live in the UK go to your doctor and ask for 'duac gel' I got it from my doctor and my ance was alllll over my face And after 5-6 weeks my acne was gone! You apply it to your face at night an wash it off in the morning! Also get some exfoliation gloves to get the Greece of your face :)

Offline CountryGirl27513

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2012, 08:42:22 PM »
Hey! I've had a problem since I was like 8 or 9 and now 16. Everyone's skin is different. I've tried proactive and for me it didnt work at all. So I bought a bunch of different products through te store and they didn't work. So I went to my doctor and he gave me epiduo it worked really well but I had a reaction to it where it would burn my skin. So then I am on a new product ( can't think of the name ) but it works wonders. I would speak to ur doc about it and they will help you out. You can see a regular doc it doesn't have to be a dermatologist

Offline ls1317

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2012, 12:15:03 PM »
Hi
I have an acne problem i have no pimples on my face but only on my forehead can u plz give me a name of something I can use or what can I do
Thx
Use proactiv! it really works!

Offline TTCaLittleSpeck

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2012, 02:10:03 PM »
Have any of you ever had a facial? My friend was studying to become a beautician so I got them done once a week for free she also gave me samples to try.. I'm 25 have had acne since I was 12 and she restored the ph levels in my skin! Proactiv is great until you stop using it then your face goes 10 times worse then when u started! Sunscreen/tinted moisturiser is the best for during the day! My skin is so much clearer so maybe go to your nearest trade/beauty school and offer your skin for them to work on or just start getting facials once a week or fortnight. After 6 weeks my skin was clear!

Offline Beachbum1999

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2012, 08:40:34 PM »
Hi
I have an acne problem i have no pimples on my face but only on my forehead can u plz give me a name of something I can use or what can I do
Thx
If you get a bottle of uncoated aspirin and dissolve one pill with a couple of drops of water and apply to you face
It will work in less then a week!!!

Offline Smelly95

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2012, 07:36:16 PM »
I'm seventeen, and my acne started when I was eleven and got worse and worse until it peaked when I was fourteen and fifteen, covering my entire face in painful cystic pimples. Finally, I got a prescription solution, Benzaclin which is benzoyl peroxide and clyndamycin, which is inexpensive with insurance. If you can't afford prescription, I find the neutrogena three step system to work best, since it contains benzoyl peroxide. I use both since neutrogena is less harsh, and I only put the medicine on the occasional pimples that pop up. I moisturize with clean and clear duel action moisturizer, since it doesn't irritate my skin. My complexion is quite pretty now, despite the occasional breakout which is easily covered. Soon, I'd like to get the clarisonic Mia which deep cleans safely.

Offline Gods Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2012, 06:13:19 PM »
Proactiv is the ONLY thing that works on me!

Offline forever

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2012, 09:42:39 PM »
I suggest you go see a dermatologist, and maybe try going on Roaccutane pills.
It's heavy stuff but its working well for me so far.
Good luck:) x

Offline Kitty96

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2012, 10:30:00 PM »
I am 13, an I have had acne problems since I was 8. I use ProActiv, and it is the bomb! It works amazing, and it is just flat out awesome! I use there 3 step system (which is the cleanser, toner, and repairing lotion), and then I also use their oil free moisturizer, and their oil control cream, their body wash, their refining mask, and their oil blotters. Yeah, I LOVE my ProActiv products!!! :)
How long does it take to actually works. Some acne stuff say about 3 months for full effect. Does proactive work really fast?