Author Topic: Acne problem  (Read 24560 times)

Offline IamcherrypieXD

• View Profile
Re: Acne problem
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2013, 10:09:40 PM »
I've noticed certain foods give me acne such as eggs and things that contain lots of protein (peanut butter, eggs, mayo etc) so I avoid eating those things. Also I use a morning facial scrub by neutrogena and a hydrating facial cream to go to bed at night. Something's that are extremely good are "sulfur" acne creams. Apply them only on the affected area because they do burn a little but trust me they are worth it!!!

Offline LovesToDance

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2013, 04:37:40 PM »
Hi
I have an acne problem i have no pimples on my face but only on my forehead can u plz give me a name of something I can use or what can I do
Thx

Drinking Green Tea and eating food with vitamin D helps!  Also eating pumpkin seeds can help. Especially the Green Tea it works wonders for me, also helps to loose weight!
X

Offline Emma93

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2013, 05:16:23 PM »
Hey. I'm 20 years old and this morning I woke up with so many spots on my face. I look like a teenager going through puberty all over again. I have a big family party at the weekend n I want them gone! Does anyone know of anything I can use that could get them gone before the weekend? X

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2013, 05:16:23 PM »

Offline Lolipops24

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2013, 12:55:38 PM »
I have the same problem but I have good tips that worked for me ok so of you wear makeup change your foundation and if your skin is oily change to powder foundation and use clearisil oil free face wash it works best for me and all my friends and also rub a little bit of lemon on your face and here is the best trick but it's nasty use your blood from " down there " and put it on your face then wash it off it's gross and smells bad but my mom told me the trick and it works for me . Hope this helps .
Xx
~Bay

Offline Love~u:D

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2013, 08:46:47 PM »
I have BAD acne!!!! I HATE  taking pic or vids of me because of my acne. I have it on my fave,and my back. I don't know what to do. I use
Proactive (i have oily skin) and it some~what works. Then I don't know what to do w/my back acne. I don't want my back acne to show when I got swimming durn summer. So what's a really fast way and cheap way to get rid of this FOR GOOD???

Offline shanaynay34

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2013, 07:48:16 PM »
What I do is go to Target or Walmart or somewhere they sell Clean&Clear. I get a face wash for morning and night. I also use their acne moisturizer and the blue toner. Last thing I get is the acne medication in the grey and purple tube. GET THIS ALL NOW IT WORKS AMAZING

Offline Love~u:D

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2013, 09:10:21 AM »
What I do is go to Target or Walmart or somewhere they sell Clean&Clear. I get a face wash for morning and night. I also use their acne moisturizer and the blue toner. Last thing I get is the acne medication in the grey and purple tube. GET THIS ALL NOW IT WORKS AMAZING
Thanks!!! Do u know how much it coast? And every target or what? :) if u want u can PM me about it

Offline smarties1221

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2013, 07:37:47 PM »
Hi
I have an acne problem i have no pimples on my face but only on my forehead can u plz give me a name of something I can use or what can I do
Thx

clean and clear use it. It works for me

Offline Alexis1432

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2013, 02:06:03 PM »
Hi
Thx
I used clean and clear and it worked great, I had acne when I was 9-11 and I'm 12 now with no acne! I had my friends with acne use it and it worked wonders! I hoped this helped!❤❤

Offline Blackwind

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2013, 08:12:44 PM »
Hi
Thx
Neutrogena acne oil-free wash and scrub. THE BEST!!!!

Offline ;) CHICK

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2013, 01:31:52 PM »
Hey everyone, As yes it is important to Gerri's of acne (trust me I have it), a lot of these products you are using tests on animals... Now you have to decide which is more important acne or animals being forced to be cut open and stabbed in the eye...
Please choose a safer alternative. Natio is good as well as lemon. Now I have found that my acne on my back has cleared up because of pure tea tree oil being tiped on there every night ( you can not tip pure tea tree on you full face for it will burn and cause serious damaged skin) . Have a routine. Also remember to try cruelty free brands of facial washes for at least a week before deciding to use another one (some products take time but are affective)... Also wash makeup off before bed (try not to wear make up for more than 3 hours). Eat garlic and zink... Message me for more info.

Offline MaddieLynnIsh

• View Profile
Re: Ance problem
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2013, 12:21:27 PM »
Ugh I HATE acne! I use "NatioYOUNG"  I don't have big spots but little tiny bubble kinda pimples...the ones that are really bad to squeeze. This works soo well and makes them very manageable and quite unnoticeable! Also clearasil cleanser has little grains in to really scrub the stuff off. I often use both natio and clearasil or just one.

I have a question. Does anyone have little pimples on their upper arm? I do and I use a body exfoliator but are ther an tricks to getting them off quicker? Or more effectively? X

I've heard from a dermatologist that those little bumps mean that you have sensitive skin. I have no idea how to get rid of them though. Hope that helps

Offline Thenewperson

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2013, 05:16:01 PM »
Hi I use a green tea mask you make green tea then you get the tea packet once it has cooled and  put it in a separate container open it an put the tea leaves there add rice flour and some a tablespoon of honey use it to exfoliate the acne area and on your whole face then let it rest for 5-10 min until it dries rinse off and add just a bit of your fav face cream or rinse off with a soap with lotion like Olay or dove

Offline Mk_

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2013, 01:33:50 AM »
I use the TIMELESS PRESCRIPTION  3 STEP ACNE SYSTEM it is a little pricey but it is AMAZING!!! Proactive and other products are harsh and have a lot if chemicals but this system comes from a company who tries to make everything natural and it works SOO WELL! I promise you will love it you can get it on this website SHOP.COM/CHINESEWELLNESS

Offline narwhallover101

• View Profile
Re: Ance problem
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2013, 05:18:55 PM »
Ugh I HATE acne! I use "NatioYOUNG"  I don't have big spots but little tiny bubble kinda pimples...the ones that are really bad to squeeze. This works soo well and makes them very manageable and quite unnoticeable! Also clearasil cleanser has little grains in to really scrub the stuff off. I often use both natio and clearasil or just one.

I have a question. Does anyone have little pimples on their upper arm? I do and I use a body exfoliator but are ther an tricks to getting them off quicker? Or more effectively? X

Yeah I have those on my arms and I asked my doctor about it and she said they go away on their own and there's nothing u could do (sucks I know) but I'm still trying to get RID of them