Author Topic: Condoms  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Sexychick13

• View Profile
Condoms
« on: July 07, 2011, 08:38:18 PM »
Me and my bf are planning to have sex and I asked my friend for some advice and she said to wait cuz condoms break easily......how easily do they break??

Offline Lilangel7k

• View Profile
Re: Condoms
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 11:06:30 PM »
Let me put it to you this way, unless you are ready to raise a child ON YOUR OWN (the guy doesn't always stick around) then don't have sex. Period.

Offline Beautifulsin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 07:41:15 AM »
Ok I'm not gonna tell you not to have sex because your going to regardless so  will tell you that condoms don't break easily. As long as you know how to use them and get the correct size. (most guys are a regular). Those are the most important things to know about condoms. You can always go on the pill or the shot. But if you do l have sex USE PROTECTION. That is very important. If you have any other questions just ask. I've been there and I'm here to help anyway I know how.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 07:41:15 AM »

Offline Elisavets2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 11:12:37 PM »
Hi.... I dont wanna sound mean or rude or anytin but some guys the only ting thy look for is having sex!!! Once they have sex wit u they like just move on n ike forget bout u n leave u wit a broken heart! I may not know u but i would suggest u not have sex till ur married its better!!!

Offline banana5632

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 07:15:41 PM »
It all depends on the kind and size you buy. My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time yesterday, but our condom broke.... D:
We used Trojan Ribbed. He bought the regular size, but he needed the magnum. That's for bigger boys. Just make sure that it's the right size condom, it's well lubed, don't use a male and female condom at the same time and don't use two or more condoms on him at once. Friction may cause them to burst easily.

You might want to try to get on birth control before sex.. Just incase the condom does happen to brake. That was my mistake. I took Plan B One-Step this morning.. I'm hoping it works. Wish me luck.
I wish you luck also!

Oh, and by the way. If you're going to use lube, use a water-based lube if using latex condoms. Vaseliene and other oil based lubes can cause the condom to deteriorate and bust.

Offline cpeachesgo99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 02:24:43 AM »
Not to make u mad but just try. You will never know until you see for yourself. Ask the doctor or read a book on sex. :) i hope this information was helpful.

Offline MaryofGreece

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 07:42:26 PM »
I just wanted to add something I didn't see written anywhere... Condoms are not just a means of birth control. They are vital in order to prevent sexually transmitted diseases, so even of you're on the birth control pill USE a condom simply cos you're never sure about where his....you know, has  been before getting anywhere near you.