Author Topic: Help idk what to do im going to cry  (Read 500 times)

Offline ?Meg?

• View Profile
Help idk what to do im going to cry
« on: February 13, 2012, 02:41:56 am »
Ok so me and my bf have been going out for 3 days, our friends hooked us up and he asked me out. I said yes bc I kinda felt bad and I wanted to get to know him more. So we hung out at the park today with other friends and I dont think I have feelings for him like he has feelings for me. My friend Maci said that he treats me better than her bf treats her. I kind of feel like I have forced feelings for him. It's two days away from valentines day and I don't want to break up with him the day b4 valentines day, but I also dont want him to get me something when I don't like him in the same way. I'd rather b friends. Maci told me to give it some time But I don't want to stres out about it and force feelings, she also said I am going to regret it but I kinda don't want to b with him anymore.

Offline Whalezer

• View Profile
Re: Help idk what to do im going to cry
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 02:46:59 am »
Give him a chance, get to know him more. It's only 2 days try to see how it works out but if you still dont feel anything don't be afraid to break up with him, you shouldnt be forced to keep dating him if you dong want to, but just get to know him more
Hope that helped!

Offline Smile66

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 02:49:56 am »
I'm really sorry this sounds like a difficult situation. I understand that you don't want to hurt him but I think if your just straight forward with him about how your feeling things will be a lot better. I know its valentines day and all but it is just a day, the way you are feeling is more important. So if I was in your situation I would tell him ASAP 

Offline Swiftie_squirrel13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 02:53:11 am »
Honey, it's ok! Don't freak out, ok? Everything's goon to be ok, I promise. Don't let your friend pressure you. You should never ever do something just because your friend told you to. If you didn't like him in the first place, then you should have told your friend maci. She shouldn't have pressured you into going out with him. And I understand that you did it because you felt sorry for him and you didn't want to be mean, but there comes a time when everyone has to make a decision like this. I say, that you shouldn't force the feelings. If you don't like him right off the bat, then what difference does a few more weeks do? You've already gotten to know him, and you still don't like him. So, follow your heart, not your friends. I know that it's going to be hard, but you are going to have to tell this boy the truth. Because if you don't, then it's gonna make it worse for the both of you in the future. Be strong, and just make it a clean break. You will be do much happier when you're with someone you actually and truly 100% care for. I promise it will get better sweetie. I know it's hard, but it's just a little bump in the road. :) be brave! I know you can do it!
<3 McKenna

Offline LaurenC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 02:56:30 am »
You need to be honest with him as soon as possible. It's ok to be selfish once in a while think about yourself. You need to be happy. The longer you wait the harder it will be to break up with him. That's how people end up cheating.

Offline Im a Maslover

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 03:10:23 am »
Ok so me and my bf have been going out for 3 days, our friends hooked us up and he asked me out. I said yes bc I kinda felt bad and I wanted to get to know him more. So we hung out at the park today with other friends and I dont think I have feelings for him like he has feelings for me. My friend Maci said that he treats me better than her bf treats her. I kind of feel like I have forced feelings for him. It's two days away from valentines day and I don't want to break up with him the day b4 valentines day, but I also dont want him to get me something when I don't like him in the same way. I'd rather b friends. Maci told me to give it some time But I don't want to stres out about it and force feelings, she also said I am going to regret it but I kinda don't want to b with him anymore.
Tell him I know it would be close to valentines day but some people are single on valentines day looking for that special someone (like me).  Don't worry it's better that u tell him now than later :)

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 03:57:41 am »
Hun!! It will be okayy just give it some time and just maybe your feelings will build for him and just give a him a chance and it then you will find the true him!!