Author Topic: Sac with no embrio  (Read 589 times)

Offline Mnrva

• View Profile
Sac with no embrio
« on: February 16, 2012, 10:02:24 PM »
So I am 7 wks pregnant, and last week I went to have a scan because I had a previous ectopic pregnancy. So this time I have a sac in the uterus but no sign of embryo. Today I had a follow up scan and they saw a sac within a sack and think it could be a twin sac sO I am scheduled for another scan next week. Has anyone had this happened to them? Is there any possibility of being a viable pregnancy. I am so sad and I am about to give up on ttc, since it seems to never work out for me. So sad! Any advice!

Offline Candyra

• View Profile
Re: Sac with no embrio
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 11:32:09 PM »
My advice is DON'T give up it WILL happen I hope for the best for u and keep your faith and hope up...... Quick story my aunt had over six miscarriages somewhere around there anyways she just was told and believed she can't hold a baby she never gave up and kept trying ..... And now has a five year old beautiful daughter she had different problems concieving but never gave up and u shouldn't either :)

Offline Mnrva

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 11:03:11 AM »
Thank you for tour support

Offline Rileysmom7603

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 01:13:58 PM »
I had a scan at the very end of my 5th week. There was a gestational sac but no yolk sac. The doc was a little worried and did a scan at 8 weeks and I had a little healthy baby in there with a strong heartbeat! Don't be discouraged. My uterus is tipped and it made it hard for them to see early on.

Offline Brm11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 09:48:02 PM »
The first scan I went for they only saw a sac,   The second a week later scan they only saw two sac's ,  and then finally a week later they saw one little tiny healthy baby at 9 weeks old :)
Don't give up hun

Offline Mnrva

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 12:58:51 AM »
It is hard to keep my high spirits up, but I appreciate all the wisdom words of support. My next ultrasound is in a week from today, let's see. Thank you for all your kind words

Offline moon_dancer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 06:55:35 AM »
my first scan there was only a gestational sac. Don't give up hope xx