Author Topic: Too naive to understand  (Read 976 times)

Offline Gabbers4214

• View Profile
Too naive to understand
« on: February 27, 2012, 07:14:59 PM »
Whenever me and my guy are intimate it's hurts every time. And he really isn't all that big so I don't know why within the first five minutes I'm in pain. We have had sex several times so should it sill hurt? It's practically not even enjoyable. Is there something wrong?

Offline Jojominx

• View Profile
Re: Too naive to understand
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 09:12:00 PM »
I don't think there is anything wrong with u sometime it can take some time to get used to or u may just have tense muscles in that area try using more lube until ur used to it

Offline JETT86

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 09:40:42 PM »
Talk to your gyn. It could be the position of your cervix

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 09:40:42 PM »

Offline Waitinggirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 11:11:08 PM »
It is normal for it to hurt for most girls to start with. This might stay for a while. One of my friends kept telling us that it hurt her, and at first we said thisis normal. But when it was STILL hurting her yrs later (she was about 22 then) we decided maybe that's not so normal... Turns out she has endometriosis which can cause pain during sex.
So for now, don't worry, it does hurt at the start (i think I had a few months of pain, and sometimes even still now at the start sometimes as he first goes in), only worry if this doesn't go away after a yr, or if it really extreme. Then c you doctor. 

Offline Gabbers4214

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 03:46:03 PM »
Thanks. I was jut worried cause it hurts so bad but is it just tough it out Until it stops kind of thing? Like build up tolerance?

Offline Waitinggirl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 06:00:01 AM »
Well, gross as it sounds, but more like till u stretch a bit down there. Also tho, what kind of pain? If it's like sharpish kind of pain, like ur being streched or torn is most likely, but if u get this uncomfortable dull pain higher up inside it could be ur guy hitting the end of your vagina (your cervix). Sometimes different positions help with that. Otherwise it's just time.