Author Topic: Pain during sex  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Liltj

• View Profile
Pain during sex
« on: February 28, 2012, 10:11:04 pm »
Hi can someone please help. Is it normal to sometimes be on absolute agony during sex. In lower abdomen and to the sides of the pelvic area?

Offline Krnlttn

• View Profile
Re: Pain during sex
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 12:41:28 am »
I'm not a doctor, but that doesn't sound normal. I would try to see a doctor soon. You could have a simple, fixable problem, or it could be something more serious. Better to be safe than sorry.

Offline Liltj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 12:52:05 am »
I have been to afraid to ask. I have an IUD which I thought could be causing it but everyone I've spoken to have not had anything like this before with their IUD. Has anyone experienced anything like this before

Offline Krnlttn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 02:27:33 am »
I have an IUD and haven't experienced this. Don't be afraid to ask your doctor. If your IUD has moved or moves during sex, you might need it removed. Or if you've only just got your IUD it could be your body still adjusting.

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 03:44:50 am »
I have pain during sex sometimes but that's because of my endometriosis and my sister has pain but she has pcos. The doctor told me sex shouldn't be painful. The only reason it would is if there was something medically wrong. So I highly advise you seek a doctors opinion Hun xx

Offline AnnMo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 03:51:42 am »
The IUD could have moved and be causing pain. My neices came completely out on its own. Pain is not normal...not that kind anyways.

Offline JJmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 05:27:22 am »
I have been to afraid to ask. I have an IUD which I thought could be causing it but everyone I've spoken to have not had anything like this before with their IUD. Has anyone experienced anything like this before

I had an IUD for 18 months, about nine months in I started haveing pain and lost my insurance, any who I finally went to the dr. and it turns out my IUD had moved to the lower part of my uterus and when they tried to take it out it was stuck! I needed a procedure to have it removed... I had always thought that just because I could feel the strings it was ok... Wrong! I had to have an ultrasound to figure out what was going on... I would at least call your Dr. And they might be able tell if it could be your IUD, good luck don't suffer longer than you have to...

Offline Liltj

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 03:56:05 am »
I've had my IUD for coming up 2 years.  At first it was very painful then after 6months I didn't even notice it. But I havnt had it checked since it was put in. Is that bad? Also this may sound strange but is it
Normal to "leak" through out the day. Sometimes it's thick and white and sometimes there is no colour. But it happens everyday :( I hate it