Author Topic: boy trouble!!!!  (Read 478 times)

Offline Hello-smile

• View Profile
boy trouble!!!!
« on: February 29, 2012, 07:27:01 AM »
So I like this guy but I never talk to him and he looks at me some times in class but we never talk we both are the same speed and stuff like that?should I tell him I love him because he knew before and did not do any thing??please help!!

Offline BellaCalo

• View Profile
Re: boy trouble!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 11:19:11 AM »
Sorry to sound harsh but how can u love him if u's don't talk? Love is a strong word n it doesn't come that quick into a relationship. I think it's lust that u hav for this guy. U's need to start talking on a friends level n then eventually tell him u like him (if the spark is there). Don't tell him straight out that u like or love him cos that'll scare him away. Let him come to u!! :)

Offline Hello-smile

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 06:01:53 PM »
Thanks
But the thing is at our school girls hang out with girls and boys hang out with boys. Unless its love boys don't hang out with Girls.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 06:01:53 PM »

Offline BellaCalo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 06:14:25 PM »
That just a typical teenage/ high school thing. The hanging out thing shouldn't matter. I wouldn't worry bout it. If he really wants u, he'll come to u. Don't worry too much over boys cos boys just wanna be boys n run a muck. Just enjoy the young years. But u need to be friends with him n get to know him properly. U never know what the future holds

Offline Hello-smile

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 07:23:08 AM »
I guess I might as well k tomorrow I WILL talk to him I think!