Author Topic: Troubles!!!  (Read 488 times)

Offline softballgirl

• View Profile
Troubles!!!
« on: February 29, 2012, 05:16:58 PM »
Okay my best friend was going out with this guy that I have like for years and when hey broke up it was messy ad she hate him now he like me and I dont know what to do help!??

Offline Hardcoreblonde

• View Profile
Re: Troubles!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 07:34:13 PM »
Well Just talk to her and find out what it would do to your friendship. If it's going to hurt it then choose which is more important. Being with a friend or a possible "forever". I'm sorry if you have to. :(

Offline litlumpalupa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 12:06:45 AM »
did she know you liked him before she dated him? if so- thats such a jerk move to pull. btw im sorry for this situation i hate when it happens. i would talk to her and find out if she would be ok. ive had this happen and h asked me out in front of her, she ran off crying thinking i was going say yes... but i told him no because he dated my bestfried and i couldnt hurt her lke that. to this day we dont let guys get between us.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 12:06:45 AM »

Offline Lbc310

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 02:27:10 AM »
Unless she didn't kno u liked him b4 they got together, it WILL create conflict when u bring up the subject. Just think whats more important ur friendship with ur gf or the possibility of a great future bf? If I was u, pass him & keep ur friendship. Especially if u girls are really close