Author Topic: Just Friends  (Read 414 times)

Offline Dropkicked satisfaction

• View Profile
Just Friends
« on: February 29, 2012, 07:02:31 PM »
This guy and I have been recently sleeping together after re-acquainting a couple weeks ago. We attended college as friends, where he always tried sleeping with me to see if things would go any further between us.... So we tried it and I made him stop in the middle... Kind of embarrassing, right? Anyway, three years later he gets ahold of me again and I decided to give it a shot. Sex is good, no relationship conflicts, and we're only sleeping with each other. My question is, if he blows me off for his guy friends after we've made plans, should I get upset? Or should I get out of this before it turns into something I'm not prepared for?

Offline Irishbabe101

• View Profile
Re: Just Friends
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 08:24:25 PM »
I was in the same boat with my bf before we got together. Is this just a sex thing do u know that he doesn't want dis to go futher if so maybe best to move on b4 u get badly hurt. If ye hav'nt disgust it tell him how u feel he came bk into your life after so long dats shows u he does think about u and then talk about of ye wanta go further I hope things go well hun. I told my bf how I felt and he made the nxt step while I was nearly ready to move on.

Offline jully25

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 08:39:59 PM »
Putting aside that fact that you are sleeping together- if you guys are friends and you had made plans then you are justified in being upset with him for blowing you off.. Sex friends or normal friends, he shouldn't have blown you off..

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 08:39:59 PM »