Author Topic: Girls I need MAJOR help! Crying myself to sleep  (Read 796 times)

Offline pmspatty

• View Profile
Girls I need MAJOR help! Crying myself to sleep
« on: March 01, 2012, 05:16:03 am »
Okay so this guy and I had a thing. Then I didn't have those feelings for him anymore and I just ignored him. He still really liked me but I didn't know what to do! So I kept on ignoring him. Then in February all the guilt caught up with me and I felt like such an evil person and I'm starting to like him again. I said sorry an explained everything. Then we started texting a little and now he doesn't respond. My friend talked to him and he said its awkward because we didn't talk for three months and now I just randomly texted him. I WANT HIM BACK! I don't want to cry about this anymore. And I still feel terrible about everything. He was such an amazing guy<3

Offline beyonce961

• View Profile
Re: Girls I need MAJOR help! Crying myself to sleep
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 05:48:37 am »
Tell him what you just said. Tell him how you feel about him and how you're sorry for what happened. Tell him you want to try again and just tell him your feelings

Offline pmspatty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 09:51:23 pm »
I tried. But not the whole thing came out. And he told my friend he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. My really good friends have been telling me to move on and forget about him.

Offline Smile66

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 12:58:56 am »
Maybe try talking to him one more time but if it doesn't work I would suggest moving on. I know it would be really hard but it might be the right thing to do

Offline Sezzels

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 01:20:47 am »
Hey have you thought  that since he became unavailable, that's when you wanted him back ? Could be a simple case of wanting something because you can't have it .