Author Topic: Are we compatible  (Read 411 times)

Offline SiSi

• View Profile
Are we compatible
« on: March 01, 2012, 05:48:02 am »
Me and my boyfriend have been together for over a year but things are so bad. We dnt get along. I feel as though he is childish and doesnt consider my feelings. He believes his friends over me all the time and he doesnt trust me even though he is tje one that cheated. Im family oriented and he is not. He does not like being around my family. We always argue over dumb stuff and im always sad. I go to bed crying. He says he loves me and wants us to get married and have kids but i dnt think that will happen. How do i know wen to give it up and that its not meant to be? Help i need serious relationship advise.

Offline Beagle

• View Profile
Re: Are we compatible
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 06:05:23 am »
Thats definatly a red flag girl. If he's treating you like this my suggestion would be to walk way. No one deserves to be treated that way. You definatly desserve better.

Offline Jabberwockybrie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 06:26:03 am »
Trust me.. You need to allow your soul to breath and get out of that situation. It might be rough at first but be strong and believe me you will feel better!

Offline Jojominx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 06:35:54 am »
He sounds like a jerk sorry but women deserve to be treated with respect and if u are doing the right thing like being faithful and he is not then he's a player u need to let it go and go find u a prince why should u cry every day when if he did love u he would make u smile every day one thing my mum always told me was u know when it's love cos love does not hurt love makes u feel amazing ?

Offline Lbc310

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 06:56:29 am »
U guys were probably compatible at first, but now it looks like it faded away. I'm sure he still loves & cares for u, but now it looks like he's taking u for granted. U deserve 100% respect , especially if  ur giving him total respect & love. I say it's time to move on. It's easier said than done, but u deserve a man that LOVES u! U can do it, girl!!