Author Topic: First Period Storys ? :)  (Read 175875 times)

Offline Cookiex3

• View Profile
First Period Storys ? :)
« on: March 11, 2012, 02:37:43 PM »
when i had my period for the first time it was very uncomfortable. See, i woke up late for the bus, i had to pee really badly so i qo to the bathroom and see my underwear with blood , i tell my mom and she says congrats ur a women lml i had to qo to school that day. 

Offline Rower1.6

• View Profile
Re: First Period Storys ? :)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 02:42:12 PM »
Omg I was at camp!! It happened like the first night I went to the bathroom and was like wht the hell it was right before 6th grade I had no idea wht to do

Offline Gem695

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 03:07:31 PM »
Mines not really interesting..& not much of a story. One afternoon after school I went to the bathroom and it was there.... (I was 12 at the time & of course I then told my mom. Luckily my dad nor sister were home.)

The funny thing is my friends and I were talking about periods that day.. Idk why..

Offline Tanisha2000

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 04:56:31 PM »
 Mine was when I was at my NAns I didn't want to tell her so when mum came home I told her lol I had a toilett paper pad

Offline Hilz25

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 05:04:40 PM »
I woz at school wen I felt a weird sensation below went to da bath room and it was there my cousins arrived dat evening and I was on da toilet wen one walked in and saw my under pants full of blood  I explained I fell and hurt myself den I told my mom

Offline Cinminnie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 05:34:42 PM »
It was the fourth of July 2011 and I was all decked out and red white and blue. I went to the bathroom and there was nothing on my underwear but when I wiped there was nothing but red. My family was in the living room and I screamed for my mom and she smiled and got me a pad.

Offline Periodgirl17

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 06:25:59 PM »
My mom and I were having a girls day out and we went shopping and got our hair cut then we were going to chick-fil-a for lunch and right as we ordered I started to feel wet down there so I went to the bathroom and there was blood all in my panties so I had to walk back out there and tell her and she walked me to the bathroom handed me a pad and smiled then after we ate and hit in the car she said "congratulations, your finally a woman"........ That was a weird dayyyy.

Offline Hannah444

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 06:43:26 PM »
It after school and I just felt it get wet and when I went to the toilet it was all red in my panties and yeah... I found it really awkward to tell my mum but I told her after about 20mins and she just said 'you're finally a women' this was about two months ago... Not very interesting sorry!

Offline Team jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 07:33:50 PM »
I got mine at an asu football game but before we went my mom and I were just talking about it because I was in fourth grade and she just told me that day so when I told her she had already bought me pads to practice wit it was really funny!

Offline Queenbee123456789

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 08:26:40 PM »
I got mine right b4 my bestie was about to leave the day after our sleepover. And surprisingly, it was the day after my first real school dance with my first real bf

Offline Mariel1912

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 08:34:17 PM »
My first period was a summer day, and I came home from football. I went to bathroom and it was brown - red ish so I just starred at it, I didn't believe that It was my period.. I went out with nothing in my pants, and went to bed, when I woke up whole my pants was red, since my mum was on Work it was me and my brother , so I sent her a text about money. And went in the store, and when I came home my brother look at what I bough to teas me.. So he told my mom about my period!

Offline Jesssy104

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 12:41:44 AM »
I had been wanted my period for years , and when I finally got it I didnt believe it . I was at my friends bday party and it was a sleepover and when I went home to go to dance And get changed I saw it . It was like a orange browny line in the very front of my undies . I just put on a little liner an went to dance and nothing until a little orange dot 15 days later then I realized yeah I guess I got it and told my mom then it didn't come until November of next year and it went on from there .

Offline Emily + Bailey

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 12:59:54 AM »
It was my birthday, and I was turning 13. Me and my sister were in a play that night. My costume was a beautiful seaweed green, with a sparkly shawl to go over it (I was a Greek goddes) lol and everyone in the cast sang happy b-day to me...

But then I was really ichy down there so I went to the bathroom to clean up. When I got in there I saw I bled right through my beautiful costume! I was so mad at my period that I started yelling (ik I'm weird for yelling at my blood) and my mom heard me and she came in. I told her what happend. And she hugged me and said congrats. But what was I suppose to do about my costume?  Well my mom had wipeys and peroxide (idk y so don't ask lol) and it got the stain right out! The play was awesome! And we al had icecream and pizza that night..

My period came five times after that until I turned 14, then it stopped for a year and a half!! I was sooo scared but it's normal now! And I'm happy to finally be a woman!!

(maybe I can get a car soon too! Lol)

Offline Questionsboutlife33

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 03:25:50 AM »
My first period is when i was 12 it was r30 min b4 school ended when i ....... Needed yo go pee (lol) so i went to the bathroom and as i was glin pee i looked down at my panties and they where almoat like dreanched in bright red blood i was so flippin scared that i justt like froze .... I didnt want my period ..... And i had never owned a pad an didnt have one so i just stood thrre woth my undies drenched in blood nd with no pad trying to figure what the heck was i gunnu do so despite my drenched undies i pulled my undies anf pants up ( ik GROSS) and walked into my claas and passed a note to my two bestest of friends ( i trust tyem with all my life and hert ) and ---- said its alright you can have one of mine( she hadnt strted her period evwr but she is ALWAYS prepered ) so i got the pad and i had no idea how to put it on and i got real confussed then i somehow figured it out ..... I got home and i told my mom i needed to talk to her so we went into my room nd i said i got mynperiod and then i all of asudeen stred crying (weird) i thibk i had like 5 moodswings that day lol but my mom just said ok and yhen lrft lol i had to tell my dad ... My mom made
Me :(  Haha wow i write ALOT LOL

Offline lizzymonster

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 03:52:39 AM »
my first period was when I was in fourth grade it was the night of the christmas play I was playing mrs clause  it was half way through the show when I felt like I peed my pants so when the kindergarteners came to sing their song I went to the bathroom my panties and part of my tights were drenched in blood I was walking uncomfortably the rest of the play I even made a fool of myself when I had to sing my song to make matters worse my mom didn't even say congratulations she just said well now your life's ruined forever.  :( great mom right :/