Author Topic: First Period Storys ? :)  (Read 182707 times)

Offline Fuz

• View Profile
Re: First Period Storys ? :)
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 05:31:23 AM »
OMG!! this brings back memories. I got my first period at school 10 years ago, I was 12 almost 13. I was too scared to tell my mum coz she would tell everyone. And she did. Even my dad and uncle

Offline Ilyettey

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2012, 05:41:27 AM »
I was feeling dizzy that morning and I had KILLER cramps down there so I went and told mum and she was like 'Did you have any water this morning' and I was like ' I dunno I cant remember iv got cramps and a headache and I feel like I'm gonna pass out' and she was like 'here' and she gave me a glass of water I drank a sip then the next thing I know I'm lying on the floor over a smashed glass and I'm wet and my sister has dialed 000 and had been on the phone for almost a minute! So that's one minute out cold. Then mum was like 'she's awake!' then I was like 'I hurt down here I think I need to go to the toilet' and she's like ' okay I'll help you to the toilet' so she did I was like leaning on her and I was only like half awake. Mum sat at the door of the toilet while I sat there crying coz it hurt so bad. Then next thing I know I'm on the ground with my pans and undies half way down my legs and my sister was on the phone again! Another minute out cold! Then I lay in the floor as the ambulance came and did there stuff that took about 15-25 minutes then mum was taking me out to the front door and then I was being put into the ambulance truck! Another minute out! I live just round the corner of the local hospital do I was there in no time! I was in hospital all day and they took a per test and it was proven bloody. So that was my first period:) I hit the next 4 days off school tho and then I got the weekend then I had to go to school. I was in grade 5 then. That started 30 minutes b4 school started. :) hope that entertained you and SORRY THIS IS SOOO LONG

Offline AngelCake4

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 05:46:41 AM »
Mine happened over the summer when I was camping with my family, my aunty and uncle an there kids and some other people beside the Murray river (Australia). I woke up in the morning on the third last day and there I saw red on my undies. I burst into tears. I felt really emotional. I called out to my mum. My mum doesn't have her period anymore because she had to get her ovaries taken out, so she went to my aunty and told her. My Aunty has two sons. My Aunty got out a few pads and gave them to me. Mum showed me how to put them on. They said that this means that I am becoming a woman! I didn't know if that was good or not...I am 12! So for the last few days I could not go into the river to ski! I had to borrow my aunties rubber shorts! It was A bit awkward but if it meant that I could go in the water I going to do it! Anyway that was my first period!

Offline Pinkbabe

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 06:12:58 AM »
I was 8

Offline forum_support2

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 07:29:45 AM »

Offline DogGirl_98

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 10:58:48 AM »
Mine isn't really interesting at all. It was a school day, after school. And my mom and dad were downstairs helping my brother with his homework. I was going to the bathroom and saw that there was something on my underwear. I wasn't sure if it was me starting my period because it wasn't red. Later my mom telling me that since it had like dried on my underwear or something, that it had changed color. So I told my mom and all she says is, "I think you might have have started your period!" It was nothing to interesting!!:)

Offline Horseygirl

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 11:28:12 AM »
I was babysetting at a different house there were like 20 or more kids and i didn't feel wet but i had to go to the bathroom and my a undies were just red all over i didnt take my purse with me but luckily my bff Aly was there and she had pad 

Offline CodySimpsonLover143

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2012, 01:40:05 PM »
I had been wanting to get it cuz I was worried because i was accually very interested in it like how ik when its gonna come and whats gonna happen and i did research online and I was just interested in it (ik kinda weird) because my boobs started growing (barely at all and havnt grown since -_-) and all that and i was worried that if I didn't get my period then I couldn't have sex and have a baby and stuff but then I just went to the bathroom and my underwear was full of blood and I had no clue that it was comeing no signs wat so ever and I didn't tell my mom and I had my second on recently and I still haven't told her (I'm 14 well almost I've got only 2 months until 14) but I think she got the idea she does my laundry and stuff and one day there was a bunch of pads and pant liners in the cabinet in the bathroom but now that I've had it twice it's really annoying and wish it didn't happen but whatever lol and yea that's my story

Offline Besties4ever99

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2012, 04:00:58 PM »
Dude so like I went to school right. And then a few hours after I get home we have dinner. And I was wearing skin tight pants. We ha tacos lol maybe that's why I don't like them anymore haha. Anyways I felt like I peed myself. I went to the bathroom and I saw blood. I yelled loudly MOMMY I THINK I STARTED!!! So funny. And line it was 2 weeks b4 my 12th birthday. So funny to tell. Yah and now I'm used to it. Funny tho I remember the EXACT date I started lol April 12 2011 funny stuff

Offline Nibech

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 05:22:26 PM »
I got mine about a month before my eleventh birthday. I was at school in phys Ed class in the weight room wearing white sweat pants. I felt like I peed myself just a little bit and when I went to the bathroom there was blood all over my pants and undies. I was so mortified...

Offline ShelbieLOL

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2012, 06:25:18 PM »
My first period happened at petsmart when my mom was having an animal adoption fair going on LOL

Offline Haileybug

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2012, 07:00:51 PM »
Oh the memory! I was feeling really low because I was 12 and everyone was still treating like a baby and of course I HATED it. I thought that when I got mine that everyone would start treating me like a true teen. I waited impatiently for months and then just when I was about to give up it finally came. I started to cry majorly because I was soooo happy. I actually showed my mom the liner that I had on and she was like congrats. She laughed a little because I was so happy and I really couldn't understand why she was laughing. Needless to say that period I had the worst cramps and the heaviest bleeding ever, but hey I was so happy to actually be a woman. I also realized that the respect of being a woman comes by being a mature and responsible lady not a little blood once a month. Me and my mom still laugh at how I was so happy!! Haha good memories !!

Offline gid1798

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2012, 09:17:38 PM »
mines boring but anyways it was over summer break and i was with my best friend and i had to pee so i went to the bathroom and my underwear was all brownn and i asked my friend cuz she already had hers for a few years and she said tht it was my period but nothing else came out that day then a month later i was on a vacay in florida and wenn i went to the bathroom it was all reddd and grosss and ewww so that was my for real period i gues haha not that exciting...  :/ i actually hate it now cuz i get the worst cramps to the point where i miss school an throw up :(

Offline HLB9593

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2012, 09:42:51 PM »
When I had my first period I was on a plane to California for my sisters gym meet. It was a 6hr flight and about half way through I thought I had to go to the bathroom. When I looked at my underwear I thought I pooped my pants. So I went back to my seat and told my mom and she stood outside the bathroom door and handed me a pad. I thought every woman on the plane was staring at me and knew, but no one did. The last three hrs on the plane were very uncomfortable.

Offline Knwin16

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2012, 10:14:09 PM »
My first period was when I was 13. I wasn't feeling good all day and on top of that it was my birthday! I went to the bathroom before school and I didn't notice it until I looked down. I screamed like I died!! Mom came running and said what's wrong?! I said I'm dying!! She said you started!! I started crying and she said your a women now! I said (crying and screaming) I don't want to be a women yet!! And she said too bad you are now! And after school I went and bought my first box of pads. I said mom I'm embarrassed she said get used to it. And then I get to the counter and threw them on the counter and ran. And mom bought them for me! Still till this day I still get embarrassed!! Hahahaha great huh?