Author Topic: First Period Storys ? :)  (Read 175912 times)

Offline Cthildodey

• View Profile
Re: First Period Storys ? :)
« Reply #1635 on: April 02, 2018, 05:36:51 PM »
My first period happened when I was 10. I was at my best friends house, it was the morning after the sleepover and I went to the toilet to find my pants covered in blood. I didn’t know what was happening because I hadn’t had the chat with my mum yet. I couldn’t stop fidgeting and ended up texting my mum to ask to come and pick me up early because I was so worried and embarrassed. When I told her she started laughing and said “Aw bless ya, you’ve just had you’re first period. Just be careful I don’t want you to end up pregnant”. This being the worse thing you could say to a child who hasn’t been taught sex Ed yet haha.

Online Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: April 03, 2018, 06:27:08 AM »
My first period happened when I was 10. I was at my best friends house, it was the morning after the sleepover and I went to the toilet to find my pants covered in blood. I didn’t know what was happening because I hadn’t had the chat with my mum yet. I couldn’t stop fidgeting and ended up texting my mum to ask to come and pick me up early because I was so worried and embarrassed. When I told her she started laughing and said “Aw bless ya, you’ve just had you’re first period. Just be careful I don’t want you to end up pregnant”. This being the worse thing you could say to a child who hasn’t been taught sex Ed yet haha.
  Haha, my mum said something similar to that as well.
~Darken12

Offline 3tailedcat

• View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: April 08, 2018, 11:33:38 PM »
I was 12 and I went to a school field trip at a swimming pool and when we got there I went to the bathroom...... so I called my mom and she had to drive all the way there to pick me up. So ya that happened

Offline rwright2004

• View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: April 22, 2018, 06:53:28 PM »
Mine started during class of my 7th grade year. I was 13. I already knew about it, knew what it was, what I had to do, and I had what I needed. When I got to my next class, I emailed my mom and she just told me to call her if I needed anything. Nothing super special other than me being embarrassed and tying a sweatshirt around my waist for the rest of the day.

Offline avaswim06

• View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: May 07, 2018, 11:46:10 AM »
I first got my period three years ago when I was 12. This was a time at my school where periods were weird, because no one else really had there's yet.
Anyways so exactly one week after I finished primary school I wake up in the morning and see my pants drenched with blood. It luckily didn't go on my Pajama pant though. I remember sitting on the toilet for at least 20 mins thinking to myself "noooo this can't be happening". I finally went into my mums room and told her and she got me a pad and said good job for telling me. Anyways I kept it a secret from my friends until I was 13 and about half of them had it.

Offline angelmariealee

• View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: May 23, 2018, 11:13:19 AM »
So my story isn't really all that and a bag of chips.
It wasn't too fascinating.  I was ten years old.  Basically I woke up one morning and felt a little uncomfortable wetness down there, headed to the bathroom and BAM bloody panties are what I discovered.  I immediately called my mother into the bathroom and she got me a pad.  Case closed.  We had already talked about what a period is, why they occur, how to wrap a pad, and all that jazz prior to that day so I was good to go.

Offline Cookiexox

• View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: June 07, 2018, 03:00:29 PM »
 :) haha lol I had my first period when I was 11, what happened was I had this weird mucous thing in my underwear a few weeks before, and I thought I had OVARY CANCER!! HAHA  :-[ but after a few weeks, I decided to not believe google.. I told my best friend and then she was like.. you might have ovary cancer.. like wth??!! Later that day, I went to the toilet and saw blood on my underwear XD I decided ( as I was so dumb..) that I won’t tell my mum.. we had swimming that day.. and I ended up humiliating myself because when I got in the pool, a pool of blood surronded me, the boys were like... the girls.. omg one said CALL THE AMBULANCE!! AND .. at the end of the day I told my mom and she was like.. welp I’m sorry but.. time to talk to you about you know what.. WELL SHE DIDNT KNOW I ALREADY KNEW BOUT U KNOW WHAT

Offline Reihana13

• View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: July 17, 2018, 05:48:27 PM »
Well my first period started today and I woke up this morning and then went toilet and wiped and there was blood on my tissue so I got a new piece and wiped again to double check . Everyone’s first is in their undies mine wasn’t  I’m unsure if it’s my period or something else but I do have the symptoms

Offline Savleen549

• View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: July 19, 2018, 07:42:40 PM »
So I got my first period when I was 12 this is not a really interesting story but here we go.. the day before I got my very first period I had really bag cramps and mean really bad but I brushed it off and thought it was just gas then I started to get ready for bed I fell asleep and the next morning my stomach was still hurting I thought it was weird that I had gas for the entire night I started to play on my phone for a while and finally I got out of bed I headed for the washroom and pulled my underwear down I practically saw a crime scene in my underwear my mom was at work and my older brother was at home so I stared to cry my brother found out and told me to call my mom so I did and she was happy and saying congratulations

Offline jazzyjet

• View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: August 09, 2018, 04:16:08 AM »

When I got my first period which was two days ago it was me and my dad at home and my mum was at work and I was about to go to the bathroom and I thought ‘imagine if I got my period’ and when I went to the toilet I did have my period and I texted my mum and said ‘I may have just gotten my period’ and my dad asked who I was texting and I said mum and he asked why and I said ‘I just got my period’ and he was so shocked. I hardly knew what to do either  :))