Author Topic: First Period Storys ? :)  (Read 182129 times)

Offline JolieZarogoza06

• View Profile
Re: First Period Storys ? :)
« Reply #1650 on: November 14, 2018, 01:48:56 AM »
I started my first period today sooooooo, here’s my story!!! I stayed after school for a debate team meeting and I walked to the park nearby so my dad could pick me up, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I saw blood, I knew it was my period so I look at my underwear seeing the dark  spot... I went in my school bag and grabbed my kit. Luckily I was prepared with wet wipes, pads, liners, and even a spare of underwear!! I changed my underwear and put on a pad, I was washing my underwear when my dad said why are they in the sink soaking my sister told him and he freaked out saying DID SHE TELL MOM?!? So that’s my story... not super interesting but it’s a story. Haha

Offline Georgiashipley

• View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: November 28, 2018, 09:41:56 PM »
I was at school in since class and I laughed so hard I thought I peeped myself so I went to the bathroom and I saw blood everywhere so I started crying and I gess had been in there a while bc my teacher came to check on me and saw me crying. ( she was like my mom lol)  She asked me why I was upset and I told her there was blood everywhere and she explained to me I started my period and said “ I’ll be right back “ and  went to get someone to watch the class. And came back with some new underwear, a pad, Advil and a few of those instant hot compress things( I was also having really bad cramps) and took me in the teachers bathroom bc it was more Private one stall and talked me through how to put it on then let me use her phone and my mom was out of town so I was staying with a friend and my teacher checked on me through out the day and my friends mom helped when I got to her house. And yeah

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: November 29, 2018, 09:57:38 PM »
So, it was the month after my 14th birthday, I knew about them but my mom hadn’t spoken to me about it, and I’m home schooled, so I didn’t have a teacher talk about it. I was at a jui jitsu class with my brother and when I got home my white underwear was covered in brown stuff, I quickly figured out it was my period and stupidly, I never told my mom, but then we went on vacation, and I knew I was gonna have it, so I brought underwear into the bathroom and changed them and my pants and wrapped my underwear in tp. Later that day my mom found out and took me to Walmart at like 10:30 at night with my little brother in the car as she explained what it was, even though I pretty much knew ready because I watched vids on YouTube. So ya...

Offline Kenneye16

• View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: December 06, 2018, 10:28:46 PM »
Mine was when I was 11 and I was in the middle of an 8 hour dance day. I take a bathroom break and there it is.