Author Topic: First Period Storys ? :)  (Read 179090 times)

Offline Missipoll

• View Profile
Re: First Period Storys ? :)
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2012, 11:22:08 PM »
Sophomore year of high school, I randomly woke up in the middle of the night & realized that I had started. I rushed to my moms bathroom and stole a tampon & To this day I never actually TOLD her, she just pretty much found out & kept it on the DL :)

Offline hannahbananna123

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2012, 01:52:37 AM »
I was 12. one day I woke up and had all this brown stuff on my panties. I thought I pooped my pants. I was really embarrased and didn't want my parents so see when they did the washing so I chucked them out lol! anyway that night I was getting ready for my graduation. I went to the bathroom just before I wad about to leave and there was a bit of blood. I told mum and she got me a pad. I didn't have cramps or anything. I have got it once more but I have skipped a few months now so yeah!!!

Offline Girl21

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2012, 10:11:00 AM »
For a week I had this brown stuff in the front of my panties and had no idea it was my period! I thought it was just me pooing my pants (Ikr so stupid) I was to embarrassed to tell my mum so I told my younger sister instead. On about the fifth night I eventually told mum and she said congrats you are now a woman! I was complaining cause I DIDN'T WANT MY PERIOD!! But now I'm used to it! It took awhile though

Offline 1999zzz

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2012, 03:38:15 PM »
Ok so I was 11 and it was a day I had off of school and my mom had just left for work. I got up (I was in a clear nightgown!) and sat down and started watching tv and I just happened to look down (idk why) and there is blood on the nightgown. Did I mention my step dad was the one who was home? And so I ran to the bathroom pulled out my phone and called my mom. She says do u remember those pads we bought a few months ago? Well use those. Ok honey? I gotta go I have to get back to work. :) interesting huh?

Offline SexLover

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 04:17:28 PM »
I got mine during the summer
I just woke up one day and went to da bath room and found blood I put a pad on went to my room got dressed went out side told my mom
     *This part gets funny *
My sister happens to over hear me telling our mom and when I went back inside I could hear my sister scream through out the neighbor hood saying "my sister got her period" and I told her to shut up or I would do the same thing to her and when she didn't shut up when she got hers I told the entire school

Offline Ambam12

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 04:40:28 PM »
When I got my first period, only last week, two weeks before my 14th birthday, it wasn't really THAT big of a surprise because I had been expecting and wanting it for a LOOONNNG time. So I just wiped and saw pink and then put a pad on, and texted my mom and told hers,  to the funny part. The next day at school I told my friends and one of them said it loud (we were setting with all the guys including the one I like) and everyone starts clapping. When they quit the guys were like why are we clapping? An they told them. It was sooo embarrassing. So then we all had like a five minute convo. on periods, including the guys. :) lol

Offline Itookurcookiexd

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2012, 05:29:30 PM »
Omg mine was on my birthday. I was In school and I kept getting this pain but I was soo scared to go to the bathroom bec I thought there was something wrong with me.haha I Come home I go to the bathroom and I tell my mom my period came. And she goes ohh good ur a women now and I got my present

Offline Belle0827

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2012, 08:57:05 PM »
I wash going to summer camp and my mom forced me to bring pads even though I had never had my period. Will I was in the lake I felt something awkward in my swimsuit. But I ignored it but when I was changing out of my swimsuit I saw it. At that moment i was so happy my mom made me bring pads.

Offline Awesomeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2012, 09:11:11 PM »
Mine was when I was 11. It was on december and I went to the bathroom because I had to pee and when I sat in the toilet my underwear had a red spot on it. I started to cry and I was alone with my dad in the house. I ran to him crying and I told him and he started laughing and then he hugged me and said I have no more babies. And then he called my mom and told her to buy me pads.

Offline Oreolewis12

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2012, 11:14:00 PM »
When I first got my period it was really weird... That day when I got to my dads house and I changed for bed... Wen I went to change my undies they were covered in blood... At first I thought I cut myself somehow but then my stepmom came in cause I was like freakin out!! She just laughed at me and said " u are now a women" she thought it was funny that I was freakin out... I thought it was scarey because I had felt fine all day... I didnt even feel it wen it happened....

Offline Isabelle4

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2012, 12:01:08 AM »
i was 11. i was on holiday in the USA, so i was on the beach. when i came to my hotelroom i did go to the toilet and then i saw that it was blood in my underwear. i was so scared to tell mum.. but i did it.. and she did tell it to almost all of her friends.
I'M SO SORRY FOR ANY SPELLINGMISTAKES

Offline FAM8

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2012, 02:17:53 AM »
I was on summer break after 5 th grade. I went to the bathroom that after.  Noon  and saw the blood on my teddy bear undies! No one else was home at that time so just made a tp pad. I told my mom when she got home she's said was , " oh you did........... Now you can get pregnant" I was thinking , what kind of sl**ty 12 year do u think I am?!

Offline Pania13

• View Profile
Re: first period stories
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2012, 03:32:50 AM »
Well i'm 13 & this is my first time.... It's about two months that i'm period and for that i went to doctor and they said this is allright and u shouldn't be scared,i think this is soo normal for me now cuZ it's about 2 months

Offline awo10589

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2012, 03:52:36 AM »
I got mine at my parents wedding in Rarotonga  2 years ago half way through the after party

Offline EmmaM21

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2012, 06:01:53 AM »

when i had my period for the first time I woke up and saw brown stuff in my pants! I thought I sh*t myself! I went through 4 pairs of undies! My sister saw me and ran to my mum and brought her in! She said ingot my period and ran outside to tell my dad and my younger brother! Never been so embarrassed in my life!!! :)