Author Topic: First Period Storys ? :)  (Read 200943 times)

Offline Cthildodey

• View Profile
Re: First Period Storys ? :)
« Reply #1635 on: April 02, 2018, 10:36:51 pm »

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: April 03, 2018, 11:27:08 am »
~Darken12

Offline 3tailedcat

• View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: April 09, 2018, 04:33:38 am »
I was 12 and I went to a school field trip at a swimming pool and when we got there I went to the bathroom...... so I called my mom and she had to drive all the way there to pick me up. So ya that happened

Offline rwright2004

• View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: April 22, 2018, 11:53:28 pm »
Mine started during class of my 7th grade year. I was 13. I already knew about it, knew what it was, what I had to do, and I had what I needed. When I got to my next class, I emailed my mom and she just told me to call her if I needed anything. Nothing super special other than me being embarrassed and tying a sweatshirt around my waist for the rest of the day.

Offline avaswim06

• View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: May 07, 2018, 04:46:10 pm »
I first got my period three years ago when I was 12. This was a time at my school where periods were weird, because no one else really had there's yet.
Anyways so exactly one week after I finished primary school I wake up in the morning and see my pants drenched with blood. It luckily didn't go on my Pajama pant though. I remember sitting on the toilet for at least 20 mins thinking to myself "noooo this can't be happening". I finally went into my mums room and told her and she got me a pad and said good job for telling me. Anyways I kept it a secret from my friends until I was 13 and about half of them had it.

Offline angelmariealee

• View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: May 23, 2018, 04:13:19 pm »
So my story isn't really all that and a bag of chips.
It wasn't too fascinating.  I was ten years old.  Basically I woke up one morning and felt a little uncomfortable wetness down there, headed to the bathroom and BAM bloody panties are what I discovered.  I immediately called my mother into the bathroom and she got me a pad.  Case closed.  We had already talked about what a period is, why they occur, how to wrap a pad, and all that jazz prior to that day so I was good to go.

Offline Cookiexox

• View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: June 07, 2018, 08:00:29 pm »

Offline Reihana13

• View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: July 17, 2018, 10:48:27 pm »

Offline Savleen549

• View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: July 20, 2018, 12:42:40 am »
So I got my first period when I was 12 this is not a really interesting story but here we go.. the day before I got my very first period I had really bag cramps and mean really bad but I brushed it off and thought it was just gas then I started to get ready for bed I fell asleep and the next morning my stomach was still hurting I thought it was weird that I had gas for the entire night I started to play on my phone for a while and finally I got out of bed I headed for the washroom and pulled my underwear down I practically saw a crime scene in my underwear my mom was at work and my older brother was at home so I stared to cry my brother found out and told me to call my mom so I did and she was happy and saying congratulations

Offline jazzyjet

• View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: August 09, 2018, 09:16:08 am »

Offline Just.Another.Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: August 24, 2018, 09:20:32 pm »
When I first started i was about to go out to a show with my mum, but it was a long car ride so I decided to use the toilet first, just in case. That's when I saw blood and everything and I told my mum and she phoned my grandma to say I'm a woman now. The funny thing is that it was on April fools day and my periods after that where 15 days long with a 3 day gap in between, but now I'm on the pill so it's fine. Any girls out there worrying about getting their period; don't worry, I know sometimes it can be paneful but you've just got to be strong and push through it! It's all part of being a woman, (unfortunately). Have a nice day!  :)
-Jade

Offline PowerGirl19

• View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: September 03, 2018, 09:13:12 am »

Offline MaysonHiggins

• View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: September 11, 2018, 07:38:45 pm »

Offline Tundra

• View Profile